• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, let's just say......

ladypanther

18 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I don't have blinders on for him.  I just don't believe he's yesterday's newspaper because he didn't get a good opportunity in camp.  You're ready to jettison him based on your overwhelming desire to have a shiny new QB that isn't elite.  Just to say you have one.   If anyone has blinders on, it's you.  You WILL NOT nor CANNOT accept the fact that Corral, given the opportunity, could be our QB.  You just want your shiny new toy. 

And without a LT it doesn't matter who is under center you're going to have a problem under center.

His grade fell mostly due to non-football related stories that were so overblown.  Fortunately for us, he dropped.  Many teams may have wanted him, and we wanted him bad enough to trade a 3rd round pick to get him.  

A lot of may have’s or could’s in your arguments. But I’m arguing facts 3rd talent proven in draft, injury prone (college and pros) and didn’t show a thing on the field against scrubs. Factor in a new coaching staff but I have the blinders on. Come on have some common sense 

9 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

A lot of may have’s or could’s in your arguments. But I’m arguing facts 3rd talent proven in draft, injury prone (college and pros) and didn’t show a thing on the field against scrubs. Factor in a new coaching staff but I have the blinders on. Come on have some common sense 

Facts?  The only fact you got half right was he was drafted in the 3rd round.  

Fact 1. We knew of his injury and still drafted him

Fact 2. His injury in preseason game 2 was a freak accident.  It's not like it wouldn't have happened to any QB in that situation.  A situation the Rhule put him in with a bunch of scrub linemen that are Wal-Mart store greeters now.  A situation where he received miniscule Reps in preseason.  

Fact 3.  You have no idea what a new coaching staff will want.  

But as i stated before.  You're talking out of your ass instead of your brain.  

You can't even accept that he'll compete for the position if we do decide to draft a QB which isn't 100% guaranteed we will.

I am done with you and your trolling attitude.  You could care less about the Panthers.  That's obvious by your profile name.  You've probably never even been to a game, any professional sports game, well outside of an Aussie Rules game. 

You're a Troll that argues everything.  Enjoy your pessimistic lifestyle.  

CIAO

Edited by DaveThePanther2008
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Facts?  The only fact you got half right was he was drafted in the 3rd round.  

Fact 1. We knew of his injury and still drafted him

Fact 2. His injury in preseason game 2 was a freak accident.  It's not like it wouldn't have happened to any QB in that situation.  A situation the Rhule put him in with a bunch of scrub linemen that are Wal-Mart store greeters now.  A situation where he received miniscule Reps in preseason.  

Fact 3.  You have no idea what a new coaching staff will want.  

But as i stated before.  You're talking out of your ass instead of your brain.  

You can't even accept that he'll compete for the position if we do decide to draft a QB which isn't 100% guaranteed we will.

I am done with you and your trolling attitude.  You could care less about the Panthers.  That's obvious by your profile name.  You've probably never even been to a game, any professional sports game, well outside of an Aussie Rules game. 

You're a Troll that argues everything.  Enjoy your pessimistic lifestyle.  

CIAO

Trying to attack me because I’m Australian nice work classy fella hahaha

4 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

In my opinion, your conclusion is flawed.

The first two days of the draft are based on talent and need.  If a team doesn't need a quarterback, they will not draft him in the first 3 rounds, despite his talent.  You simply can't say, for example, that GB, KC, Baltimore, SD, etc. all thought he was a third round talent.  They didn't pass on him because they thought he was a third round talent, they simply didn't need another QB. 

1 minute ago, grimesgoat said:

In my opinion, your conclusion is flawed.

The first two days of the draft are based on talent and need.  If a team doesn't need a quarterback, they will not draft him in the first 3 rounds, despite his talent.  You simply can't say, for example, that GB, KC, Baltimore, SD, etc. all thought he was a third round talent.  They didn't pass on him because they thought he was a third round talent, they simply didn't need another QB. 

Then there is this thing in the draft called "value"........

22 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

The only college coach I like... is Kiffin. However, Im not ready for another college coach hire... haha.

Kiffin has been a head coach in the NFL so that ups his percentages with the current regime NOW valuing NFL HC experience. Kiffin has been in and around the NFL his whole life. His dad is a legend.

Frank Reich getting let go muddies the waters because he's a former Panthers QB (offensive minded) with a winning record as a coach in the NFL fresh off a gig with fresh contacts.

Wilks I must applaud because if anything he's doing what Rhule wasn't able to do with a roster he didn't put together and a bunch of guys he wouldn't have on HIS defense.

Reich/Wilks would be a plug and play situation and Frank Reich is with his family HERE in North Carolina at this very moment. He could be in the stadium within a hour or two if called. He knows the facility Charlotte was/is home. Same for Wilks.