• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

Just now, UnluckyforSome said:

I've already pointed it out and addressed it I believe. Beyond that, I'm not sure I can help you further without being an ass, and I prefer not to go that route.

All I said was he wasn’t Cam. And he isn’t. And to that you replied for me to not make stuff up. 

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Eventually we will get back to evaluating the REAL QB prospects in the next draft. Mainly Bryce Young, CJ Stroud and Will Levis.  In that order

Will Levis? You are faulting Richardson for his record and then bust out Levis. This is an obvious troll job going on here…

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Will Levis? You are faulting Richardson for his record and then bust out Levis. This is an obvious troll job going on here…

Levis impressed me today…I can’t put a finger on it but I like this player.  His team is rough around him,  he could completely bust but…

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I wouldn’t be upset if Penix is our guy. 

Don’t hurt your cred like that man.  Jesus

Penix has a horrible windup and although he can make an amazing throw from time to time he is incredibly inconsistent 

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Levis impressed me today…I can’t put a finger on it but I like this player.  His team is rough around him,  he could completely bust but…

I’m not against him, just found it ironic. Both are 6-5 and lost to Vandy. I think both have great athletic ability and strong arms. Levis is more polished as a passer, but has several years on Richardson and has made more mistakes.