• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Hockey is the only thing that’s got me through the last five years.

The Panthers, Hornets, Heels (football) and at times Heels (basketball) have all fugged me.

And we are not far removed from the Canes being right there with them, it got really bad, we were sort like the Panthers are now, aging washed up vets and a no man's land for decent Free Agents , but we got sold, to a serios ownerand started building through the draft, and got lucky with  generational talent like Aho,and Scechnekov , now we are a perennial playoff team , and in the Cup conversion every year

I wish Mike Dundon would buy the Panthers off of tepper, then things might change

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hate to say it but tonight changed Josh Downs' legacy and not for the better. 😞

1 play but you have to catch that.  The defense giving up a 3rd and 9 on a straight run was more maddening to me.  That was going to be the downfall for this team.

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

And we are not far removed from the Canes being right there with them, it got really bad, we were sort like the Panthers are now, aging washed up vets and a no man's land for decent Free Agents , but we got sold, to a serios ownerand started building through the draft, and got lucky with  generational talent like Aho,and Scechnekov , now we are a perennial playoff team , and in the Cup conversion every year

I wish Mike Dundon would buy the Panthers off of tepper, then things might change

For 12 straight years I dreaded hockey season.

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

1 play but you have to catch that.  The defense giving up a 3rd and 9 on a straight run was more maddening to me.  That was going to be the downfall for this team.

Plenty of maddening plays in that game. But at the end of the day it's been very clear this team was going to go as far as the offense could carry them. The D giving up a 3rd and long was predictable. Josh Downs dropping a gimmie TD on 4th and 11 wasn't. That hurt.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Plenty of maddening plays in that game. But at the end of the day it's been very clear this team was going to go as far as the offense could carry them. The D giving up a 3rd and long was predictable. Josh Downs dropping a gimmie TD on 4th and 11 wasn't. That hurt.

Hang in there man…this has been a tough year of brutal loses for our home teams

9-2 ain’t bad all things considered 

Edited by Shocker

9 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Hang in there man…this has been a tough year of brutal loses for our home teams

9-2 ain’t bad all things considered 

If you'd told me at the beginning of the season we'd be 9-2 I'd be thrilled. That still doesn't make snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against a 4-6 GT team anymore palatable. Especially for what that means lying ahead in the ACC CG. Prepare to see the highest level of bullshit call/no calls you've seen since SB50.

• Beer 1