• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The LA Rams are 3-7…. We had their second round pick this year

TheBigKat

14 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

This is only gonna get worse as time goes on. Fitt will sign Burns to a stupid ass deal and cripple the team, and the Rams will suck for years and pick in the top 10.

I dunno, we’re underestimating how cursed the Panthers truly are. If they had made the trade, the Rams would go on to win the next three Super Bowls and Brian Burns would break the sack record every year. The Panthers would draft guys who barely see the field and are out of the league in 2 years. Because they didn’t make the trade, of course it looks like we should have made it.

But at the end of the day this team is garbage and having those picks would have been enticing to a new HC.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

This place is absolutely insufferable.

Half of the posters who are complaining abt these picks aren't even in the scouting scene, let alone can barely tell you the players coming out THIS year let alone players two fuging drafts from now but will insist that two MYSTERY PLAYERS are better than our edge rusher because they COULD be top 10 picks.

• Pie 6
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Double clutch baker wasn’t helping the cause

plus DJ helped baker not have an early INT

Agree the QB situation certainly doesn’t help. This is why IMO you make that trade. GB needs WR help and we could’ve capitalized on that. And I think he could’ve used a change of scenery but it’s all water under the bridge at this point. 

1 minute ago, Rags said:

This place is absolutely insufferable.

Half of the posters who are complaining abt these picks aren't even in the scouting scene, let alone can barely tell you the players coming out THIS year let alone players two fuging drafts from now but will insist that two MYSTERY PLAYERS are better than our edge rusher because they COULD be top 10 picks.

Bye Felicia 

• Pie 2
  • The D 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Google max Crosby

man i though you were gonna at least be interesting and bring up current sack leaders Za'Darius Smith and Matt Judon -- but nah you went with the guy Brian Burns is ahead of in sacks this year and also the ONE guy i said don't mention lol

E: Less sacks AND on a team with a worse record. In fact he's on a team that traded away their premier pass rusher (Mack > Burns and it's not even close) for picks!

Edited by Rags
  • Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

If we consider Moore and Burns “cornerstone players” that shows how delusional everyone involved in player personnel decisions are. Until we get that fixed too we will always hover in the .500 range or worse. 

I take issue with designating any player on a losing team as a cornerstone. With the exception of players on rookie contracts and FA e.g. Bozeman that are performing well, everyone else is fair game. We’ve always seemed to be gun shy when it comes to rebuilding.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Rags said:

man i though you were gonna at least be interesting and bring up current sack leaders Za'Darius Smith and Matt Judon -- but nah you went with the guy Brian Burns is ahead of in sacks this year and also the ONE guy i said don't mention lol

E: Less sacks AND on a team with a worse record. In fact he's on a team that traded away their premier pass rusher (Mack > Burns and it's not even close) for picks!

Wait there are guys picked in the later rounds with comparable

stats with burns?   

• The D 1