• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We currently have the #2 pick in the draft :)

Varking

8 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

He’s never had a wr like DJ and with terrace improving it would be interesting to see. He’s a damn good player and we would know what we are getting and wouldn’t have to gamble on a rookie. His stat line won’t show it, but he was a good passer in todays game. Re sign Forman and keep the line the same, with Lamar this team would be pretty good. 

He wasn't a good passer today. He had two maybe three good throws. The rest were easy throws any NFL QB should make.

The guy has only one year where he barely broke 3k yds passing. 

He's average at best 

58 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Hate to break it to you.  There isn't a Franchise QB in this draft.  Some could but I don't see a Mahomes or Herbert in this draft.   More Mac Jones and Justin Fields.  MR. AVERAGE

Hate to break it to you I disagree and I rather have either of those QB on cheap rookie deals then the BULLSHIT we keep letting run the offense now!!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Hate to break it to you I disagree and I rather have either of those QB on cheap rookie deals then the BULLSHIT we keep letting run the offense now!!

Jones maybe.  Hell the 6th round rookie just might eventually be better than Jones. 

Justin Fields has won as many games as our QBs have.  Not much to get excited about.   I'm sure that if he was a Panther the same group would be calling for us to Tank again. 

3 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Jones maybe.  Hell the 6th round rookie just might eventually be better than Jones. 

Justin Fields has won as many games as our QBs have.  Not much to get excited about.   I'm sure that if he was a Panther the same group would be calling for us to Tank again. 

Blah blah blah better then the BS we keep watching every Sunday..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

And before you keep pushing your Justin field narrative.. Last 4 weeks that offense with no where near the talent we have is putting 25+ points a game.. We just scored 3 points today???? Smh

And how many wins?  

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Blah blah blah better then the BS we keep watching every Sunday..

What's the difference?  3-8 is 3-8 and this is with a 2nd year QB.  I guarantee you, if Fields was on this team the huddle would be screaming to tank for another QB. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

There is literally no reason a team with the talent we have on offense and a QB in his 5th season is 3 points in a game bad.. There is no reason a QB goes a whole game and not throw more then 7 passes 10 yards.. There is no reason a QB has more to’s then TD in his career.. We got all 3 of these QB’s on our roster.. So you ppl can miss with the not drafting a Qb this off-season opinion..

3 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

And how many wins?  

What's the difference?  3-8 is 3-8 and this is with a 2nd year QB.  I guarantee you, if Fields was on this team the huddle would be screaming to tank for another QB. 

W-L are a team stat not a individual stats..

the difference is 1 team has a Qb in his 2nd year and a worst talented team with a new HC.. 

the other is us with 3 QB with 4 + years of experience (all suck) with a way better supporting cast..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

There is literally no reason a team with the talent we have on offense and a QB in his 5th season is 3 points in a game bad.. There is no reason a QB goes a whole game and not throw more then 7 passes 10 yards.. There is no reason a QB has more to’s then TD in his career.. We got all 3 of these QB’s on our roster.. So you ppl can miss with the not drafting a Qb this off-season opinion..

No one said we weren't drafting a QB.  I just don't think so in the 1st round.