• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If season ended today which QB would you take.

Panthercougar68

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Taylor is absolutely killing people and the locker room is behind him. They should have gone with him from the start of the season. 

The guy just wins.

I honestly didn't understand the move for Wentz. The dude was obviously washed up. Had the known they could get a Howell in the mid-rounds I suspect they would've rolled with Heinicke. I mean, they flat out admitted to basically just drafting Howell because they thought the value at that point was absurd.

I think Stroud at this point.  Young size is my only cause for concern there, but I think it's a legitimate concern.

I don't remember what episode, but Pat McAfee was talking about Stroud and saying He's heard nothing but good things from his contacts about his processing and knowledge of the game. Said he had everything he needs between his ears to be successful.

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

They have a couple. But not all 12 teams have NFL size across the entire D.

In the NFL every player is NFL size.

It very well could be a limiting factor 

I think raw size wise, actually, it'll be very close. Teams like Alabama have monsterous young men on their rosters lol.  But they aren't ALL NFL starting caliber players... So I think it makes a difference...

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly didn't understand the move for Wentz. The dude was obviously washed up. Had the known they could get a Howell in the mid-rounds I suspect they would've rolled with Heinicke. I mean, they flat out admitted to basically just drafting Howell because they thought the value at that point was absurd.

I wanted to double dip last year. I can't remember if we had the chance.

But I want to say we could have had Howell and Corral and that's what I wanted. 

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

There's rumors of 5'8" to 6" and this is why I have no idea what to think. He absolutely can't be 5'8", hahahaaha, but yeah.

I'm hoping he's somehow 6' and all this is overblown, lol.

5'10" to 5'11" based on pics of him standing beside folks of known height. Kenny Pickett was 6'3" at the Combine.

heismannn.thumb.jpg.d62e4926ae863b378006099c48157a99.jpg

• Pie 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

5'10" to 5'11" based on pics of him standing beside folks of known height. Kenny Pickett was 6'3" at the Combine.

heismannn.thumb.jpg.d62e4926ae863b378006099c48157a99.jpg

Young is in the foreground a little bit here making him look taller and could be wearing some lifts (not kidding lol). There's a pic of him with Mina Kimes and he looks like a string bean. 

• Pie 1