• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential quarterbacks in 2023

Stuart Smith

Looking at quarterbacks on roster and potential quarterbacks that will probably  be in the draft  I think it is interesting to look at their age. 

PJ Walker-27
Baker Mayfield-27
Matt Carral-23
Sam Darnold-25

Bryce Young-21
CJ Stroud-21
Will Levi’s 23
Sam Hartman-23
Hendon Hooker 24
Anthony Richardson 21

i think it is fair to ask where these young men will be in their ability to quarterback an NFL team by age 25. Obviously one of the most important factors will be the coaching staff of the team that drafts them. If most of these players “sit and learn” for a year before getting any significant playing time it adds a year to their age. I have to wonder how many of these players have the potential to be better than Sam Darnold is right now at age 25. I am Not advocating for Sam Darnold, just saying there is a lot to think about before draft day. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

Kids are malfunctioning these days 

You still have the warranty? Maybe get a new one

Kidding.

I'm to old to get a new one. Lucky I got two good ones. 

I was commenting on a segment they were showing before the game where Leonhart and Williams and some other dude were getting their nail done and painted.  I was like wtf? My son say, dad its no big deal, guys are doing that now. All I could do was laugh. 

Edited by Jon Snow

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm to old to get a new one. Lucky I got two good ones. 

I was commenting on a segment they were showing before the game where Leonhart and Williams and some other dude were getting their nail done and painted.  I was like wtf? My son say, dad its no big deal, guys are doing that now. All I could do was laugh. 

Matt Leinart, Caleb Williams and Reggie Bush was the other dude lol. 

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I was too caught up in them painting Williams nails to notice anything else. His nails are painted in this game. 

Yeah not for me. The story is his mom does this for a living or something so it just became a thing for them before every game. The weird part is how much time was spent talking about Reggie Bushs feet.