• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson declares for the draft

Ricky Spanish

5 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Two drops.

Tremble dropped a TD

Sullivan dropped a big gain.

DJ ran a crap route on a TD.

Sam really only had one bad throw that was equally a good play by the DB.

The problem is people here can't set their bias aside when he plays well.

Probably isn’t even worth it to discuss our TE room.  Not good

Jack Miller with all of our receivers healthy minus Shorter against Oregon State: 

4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. 
8 of 15 passing for 72 yards. WRs have dropped two passes, he overthrew a wide open guy once, and he threw two passes near the sideline that should have been picked twice. 

In the second quarter he led our offense to 2 yards. The least we have had in any quarter since 2006. 

Again, he’s 8 of 15 and that includes a stretch where he was 6 of 6 at one point. 

Miller is no slouch. He was a top QB recruit out of high school, 4 star and was at Ohio State before coming here. 

Richardson was absolutely the spark to our offense. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

50 minutes ago, Varking said:

Jack Miller with all of our receivers healthy minus Shorter against Oregon State: 

4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. 
8 of 15 passing for 72 yards. WRs have dropped two passes, he overthrew a wide open guy once, and he threw two passes near the sideline that should have been picked twice. 

In the second quarter he led our offense to 2 yards. The least we have had in any quarter since 2006. 

Again, he’s 8 of 15 and that includes a stretch where he was 6 of 6 at one point. 

Miller is no slouch. He was a top QB recruit out of high school, 4 star and was at Ohio State before coming here. 

Richardson was absolutely the spark to our offense. 

Yep would love to draft Richardson and pair him with Eagles OC at HC. He’s much more physically gifted than Hurts will need to invest in some weapons though 

• Pie 1

I really do not think he is going to be developed in time for our needs.  I see him as more Geno Smith or Tre Lance than Fields.  He has some fundamental issues that are worrysome--I think anybody wanting him is still suffering from a Cam hangover.  Just my opinion.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I really do not think he is going to be developed in time for our needs.  I see him as more Geno Smith or Tre Lance than Fields.  He has some fundamental issues that are worrysome--I think anybody wanting him is still suffering from a Cam hangover.  Just my opinion.

It's not like Fields is killing it either.  The "but he has no latent around him" crowd will chime in.  WTF do we have in the way of an offensive supporting cast here????  Fields is WAAAAY more polished than Richardson and Justin has struggled mightily.  He's getting better, but it will likely be year 4 before we truly know how Fields is going to turn out.  I don't think next year will be his 'turn the corner' season and why I said year 4.

17 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

It's not like Fields is killing it either.  The "but he has no latent around him" crowd will chime in.  WTF do we have in the way of an offensive supporting cast here????  Fields is WAAAAY more polished than Richardson and Justin has struggled mightily.  He's getting better, but it will likely be year 4 before we truly know how Fields is going to turn out.  I don't think next year will be his 'turn the corner' season and why I said year 4.

He is absolutely killing it

20 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Like we have any talent around Sam.

We traded our only offensive weapon. One who very well could have made a difference today.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Dude fug off sam sucks

Lol again he played well today.

Is he supposed to pass block run the routes throw them then catch them?

Our receivers are Jags

Our Backs are jags

Our TEs are jags

Our line is ok but today horrible.

You guys can't be intellectually honest

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Like we have any talent around Sam.

We traded our only offensive weapon. One who very well could have made a difference today.

Right, so we take a huge gamble on questionable products coming out of college at the QB position when we can take a near certain weapon with a proven track record instead?  Makes perfect sense to me.

• Pie 1

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

Lol again he played well today.

Is he supposed to pass block run the routes throw them then catch them?

Our receivers are Jags

Our Backs are jags

Our TEs are jags

Our line is ok but today horrible.

You guys can't be intellectually honest

You probably have Velcro shoes if you think Sam played well today.  But you are a troll so there’s that.