• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NCAAF Portal Thread

Panthers Fan 69

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Poor Cheese Mo’z, also, not sure if he ever did, but Charles Johnson was looking at opening up a restaurant.

I’m not sure he ever did but I believe it was going to be in old Charlotte Fire station 4 on 5th St but I noticed there was a construction dumpster in front of it the other day.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

"New Colorado coach Deion Sanders tells current Buffaloes players to enter transfer portal"

https://sports.yahoo.com/new-colorado-coach-deion-sanders-tells-current-buffaloes-players-to-enter-transfer-portal-055202151.html

I watched the entire 15 minute video and it was not negative like this clip makes it out to be.  “I’m commin.  I’m bringin dogs and they’re gonna hunt and they’re gonna eat”.   Hell of a line. A lot more motivational than the 7 year JZ process poo.  

1 hour ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

I watched the entire 15 minute video and it was not negative like this clip makes it out to be.  “I’m commin.  I’m bringin dogs and they’re gonna hunt and they’re gonna eat”.   Hell of a line. A lot more motivational than the 7 year JZ process poo.  

Me personally, I never took it as a negative thing.

To me, it was more of there's a new sheriff in town and positive change will come, and everyone here will compete 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

To be fair, word is it's way more active than usual this year.

Are any of them transferring to the Carolina Panthers?

I understand that there are college fans here, I get that. I can tolerate some regular season or postseason game talk.

But fuging transfer portal poo? I don't care about college football offseason poo that isn't NFL related.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I understand that there are college fans here, I get that. I can tolerate some regular season or postseason game talk.

But fuging transfer portal poo? I don't care about college football offseason poo that isn't NFL related.

Understood. Some do, and given that we've been engaging in draft talk for a while now I think it's forgivable.

5 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

You don’t care so much you blabbering non stop in the thread. Don’t like it? Don’t post. 

• Pie 1