• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest draft needs...

Sam the Cat

11 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

If Wilks takes this team to the Playoffs I don't know how you say "Gee thanks, Steve, now he's your P45" if you're Tepper. Not when your franchise has been a laughing stock for years. 

By realizing that it's basically an asterisk year of being in a trash division. In any other division in the NFL we've been out of the conversation for weeks.

The winner of this division would probably otherwise be drafting in the top 10.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Seek help.

Idk what you see bud but I see a 200 yard rushing day from our backfield and a QB who failed to get the ball in the endzone on four tries. We can and will look to improve the QB position by any means necessary. Hell I even complimented the man today. But I'm giving hella sideye to these fanboys. If you gotta problem with that too bad.

Just now, frankw said:

Idk what you see bud but I see a 200 yard rushing day from our backfield and a QB who failed to get the ball in the endzone on four tries. We can and will look to improve the QB position by any means necessary. Hell I even complimented the man today. But I'm giving hella sideye to these fanboys. If you gotta problem with that too bad.

Try reading.  I'm hardly impressed by Darnold.  You have some weird complex where everyone either is completely in love with a player or hates them.

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

Try reading.  I'm hardly impressed by Darnold.  You have some weird complex where everyone either is completely in love with a player or hates them.

I'm sure the Brit fan doesn't need you caping for him but your input is appreciated.

I Appreciate You Dj Khaled GIF

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

All you do is attack other posters instead of making a sound argument.  That's all I got to say.

Why are you choosing this hill to die on though? The "sound argument" speaks for itself. Sam Darnold is not a franchise QB. He might be a decent backup who can win in a pinch when the defense is playing lights out and the run game is putting up historic numbers. If he takes a very cheap contract he could be a backup here. That's all I got to say 🫡

• Pie 1

We currently pick 9. That means Young, Stroud, and Levis will be gone and we can take Tanner McKee or best need position. I would vote best available edge/lb/wr. We then take Hendon Hooker with our first second pick and whatever we missed with our next second and only third. That would mean we get edge, qb, lb, and wr all in the first three rounds.  

18 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Wow. That is probably the most conservative passing chart I've ever seen in the NFL. 12 of 14 completions less than 5 yards beyond the LOS. Only 6 attempts deeper than 5 yards and 2/6 on those.

• Pie 2