• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Hawks

jayboogieman

Seriously, do these guys ever play defense?  Or stop shooting horrible shots?

This team is finished if they don't learn the basics and stop trying to score first. 

Oubre is the first that needs to go, he just won't stop shooting (and missing). 

Bunch of selfish ass idiots. 

22 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

I don't know if I'm correct but the team looked better under Borrego. I know we lost Bridges and haven't been playing with Ball or Heyward this whole season but something is just off this year. 

Don’t worry we will finish with the worst record in the league and end up with the 5th pick 

• Pie 1

Really don’t think Borrego would have been any better. The defense was just as bad, offense kept us in games because we had Miles and the team was healthier.

Clifford has to get the guys in line but it’s time to start blaming Mitch for the defenseless roster he built. 

Edited by MechaZain
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Really don’t think Borrego would have been any better. The defense was just as bad, offense kept us in games because we had Miles and the team was healthier.

Clifford has to get the guys in line but it’s time to start blaming Mitch for the defenseless roster he built. 

When do we blame the players?  It is their selfish, lazy play that is killing this team. 

While we are at it, let's blame the owner too.