• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Games

jayboogieman

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Still though, I'm all in on Stroud now. That was his Fields vs. Clemson game for me. Get me that guy.

Yep he had no running game through most of that game and almost willed OSU a win against Georgia’s elite defense. He even got them in FG range at the end without Harrison.

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Even though I still think Stroud has issues playing with pressure, I would take him over Levis and Richardson. Richardson is a close number 3 just based off his potential though. I'd take Duggan before Levis.

Young

Stroud

Richardson

ah fug it, start piling up assets to move on Drake Maye or Caleb Williams and run Corral as the tank commander

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That would be WILD. I like UGA so I gotta root for them but if OSU had won I'd be all in on the frogs. Seeing teams like them and Cincinnati make the playoffs gives all the fans of non traditional powerhouses hope.

Gotta get horny man.

Gotta get horny!!!!

People (including his coach) acting like Bennett was awful tonight. Meanwhile...

23/34 for 398 yards, 3 TDs vs. 1 INT and threw the late game winner with every yard of that drive coming off his arm.

People really acting like this dude should be playing perfect when he honestly looks like he should be the backup at App State. 😂

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

People (including his coach) a ring like Bennett was awful tonight. Meanwhile...

23/34 for 398 yards, 3 TDs vs. 1 INT and threw the late game winner with every yard of that drive coming off his arm.

People really acting like this dude should be playing perfect when he honestly looks like he should be the backup at App State. 😂

Looks like App State’s mascot.

Yosef the Pentecostal Mountain Lumberjack 

52 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

People (including his coach) acting like Bennett was awful tonight. Meanwhile...

He played well. Especially in the 4th, but early on he was struggling until OSU had to overcommit to stop the UGA running game. OSU secondary is pretty bad about blown coverages too. Michigan had so many huge passing plays against them.