• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Games

jayboogieman

Spears is a good RB. He is being run into the ground though at Tulane. Complete focal point. I really think he should transfer to tOSU or Bama so he can spell another stud and take some wear off his tires next year so he doesn’t cost himself money in the NFL. A no brainer honestly. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Yeah, but that’s just standard talk.  Same stuff said entering every year for every team.  Like last year.  Just echoing what Frank wants.  Jim Caldwell won the Game of Thrones last year.  He clearly rose in power during that poo show.  How else does he help pick the hires this year.   The offensive assistant also remains.    I can accept keeping the entire D coaching staff intact but I have long said….something doesn’t smell right about Caldwell surviving all this.  How exactly did he gain so much favor and survive.  Same for the O assistant.   
    • Just guessing, but I think they are trying to say the staff is all on the same page now. This is DC’s offensive staff that he brought in to run his offense and develop our QB the way he wants. Yes Bryce will deal with multiple people, but they should all be echoing what DC wants. On a conflicting side note, why is Caldwell still employed? 
    • I mean, I normally jive with him but his logic here doesn’t actually make any sense.   Bryce struggled last year because the HC, OC, Sr O advisor, Dalton, QB coach all were talking to him…..but that’s somehow not going to happen again?  He is going to be hearing all those same folks talk.   Maybe the old ones were the wrong voices but that’s not what he is arguing.  Canales is the HC. A green one that has tons to learn.  He isn’t going to be the lone voice for Bryce.   He doesn’t t have that sort of time to devote to him