• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now picking 7th…

*FreeFua*

40 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

If it doesn't happen now, it won't happen to after the draft.  Too short of a turn around for an incoming GM unless Morgan is promoted.  All the work that was put in this fall will go up in smoke.  Same thing happened with Hurney.  Ironically enough, it was arguably Marty's best draft.

It's been done before more than once in the NFL. The Panthers can do it too.

8 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Wait.  I thought LEVI was the Sam Darnold clone?

You're telling me that Richardson is also one but with a bigger arm?

Both Levis and Richardson have the big arm QB fanboys drooling.  Stroud and Young are way more complete QBs, but since they can't throw a ball through a brick wall, they are just--meh.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I think most on here want Young or Stroud, but have realized with our past winning, we have completely taken ourselves out of that running. I believe that is why the Richardson and Levis chatter has ramped up.

Agreed, and either of them might be worth taking a chance on, but I think we need the right coach to bring them along.  Not sure about Wilkes, but I am sure it shouldn't be Mcadoo.

12 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I think most on here want Young or Stroud, but have realized with our past winning, we have completely taken ourselves out of that running. I believe that is why the Richardson and Levis chatter has ramped up.

Young is the only QB I feel that is worth a top ten pick. That said, I can see others going in the top ten simply because so many teams need QBs.