• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye, Observer comment on Wilks support

raleigh-panther

9 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Can't wait for you to be banned. People like you who gatekeep are beyond pathetic. You are toxic. Stop telling people how to fan, or keep being antagonistic and see how far it will get you on this board.

defending the losers just make you a loser aswell and the only people that are toxic are the ones you are defending..

Most defensive coaches are conservative by nature. The NFL is changing rules to open things up offensively even more. It makes sense to look for an offensive minded guy that's young, creative and willing to take risks. It's where the NFL is headed and we should go with that trend instead of spending another 5 years playing it safe. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

We have no idea how involved he will be. I'd like to be hopeful that he will have an actual search committee do the majority of the leg work. Not just him and Fitterer searching for a HC.

The comment I responded to wanted Fitterer fired too. That would leave Tepper in charge of shaping the entire braintrust.

That's not something I'd want to see.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

The comment I responded to wanted Fitterer fired too. That would leave Tepper in charge of shaping the entire braintrust.

That's not something I'd want to see.

I'm not totally sold on Fittstown either because of how much control Rhule had. If I was given the decision I would bring in outside help but I doubt that will happen. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

How come these people seem to just appear out of know where and being extremely antagonistic. I have never seen this Rex account before today. Makes me wonder if it is an alternate account for someone who has been banned. 

I think it's an alt but sometimes life just surprises you I guess.

It's a comical take IMO. I can't tell if they really belive it or are spoofing that take. 

Either way you are right, fan how you want. It's been really bad around here since we all found out JR was a sh$tbag so it's no real surprise people are extreamly volatile after 5 years of nose dive from the heights of mediocrity. If it gets unbearable then just hit the ignor button and let others deal with it.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I think it's an alt but sometimes life just surprises you I guess.

It's a comical take IMO. I can't tell if they really belive it or are spoofing that take. 

Either way you are right, fan how you want. It's been really bad around here since we all found out JR was a sh$tbag so it's no real surprise people are extreamly volatile after 5 years of nose dive from the heights of mediocrity. If it gets unbearable then just hit the ignor button and let others deal with it.

Makes me wish I knew about this place during 2015. Hopefully there are better times ahead. 

• Beer 1