• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Legit Question

Asaria

As a fan the only time I ever actively rooted for losses was starting at the end of last year and the beginning of this year. I wanted that fat slob gone so bad. IDC who was better, I’m glad that Rhule’s QB experiment failed again so miserably because it meant he was gone. 

7 hours ago, Asaria said:

Do we actually know this though? Rhule controlled the entire Panther Media, even to the point where fan's could barely post stuff about Camp.

Yes that is true but we still had info about the drives from each QB coming out of camp thanks to our local guys. Both of them were making ill advised throws and both of them were throwing the occasional touchdowns. But Baker looked to have the better improvisation ability and threw more deep passes. Neither were what you would consider very impressive though. I'm glad Sam had a good game and he deserves credit for some nice throws but just like with Baker Teddy and Kyle Allen before him one game two games three games or four games does not make a career. It is so damn demoralizing as a fan to keep having to compare turds and decide which one looks shinier because it's all we've got 🤣

Anyways. Merry Christmas ya'll 🎅🏿

Edited by frankw

12 hours ago, Asaria said:

Do we actually know this though? Rhule controlled the entire Panther Media, even to the point where fan's could barely post stuff about Camp.

I almost forgot how controlling Rhule was. He tanked what was one of the best team media departments.