• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions: Panthers at Bucs

Zod

3 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Case in point :

/cdn-cgi/mirage/10ee685e5e5ec413d73154605278f5d1282157412d852602c75283839c8dc257/1280/https://i.imgflip.com/75qzjo.jpg

My god...We are absolutely going to lose next sunday if we don't get out to a fast start and just bury these fools.

Easiest way to keep Brady on the bench is to get the run game going.  He can get roughing the passer calls if his ass is on the bench while we run it down their throat. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

I had a dream that we won the super bowl, which allows Darnold to run and be elected President.

I had that dream the night before we blew Detroit out.

So clearly, I've seen the future, which mean's we're going to win so Darnold's campaign is about how he stopped Brady from returning to the playoffs.

• Pie 1

24-13 bucs

Brady vs Cowboys is a ratings dream in the playoff. No way the NFL allows us to spoil that. 

I expect a noticeable amount of offensive holds on first down to put our run first offense behind an eight ball. 

I also expect quite a few defensive holds on third downs to usher Brady down the field. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

34 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

24-13 bucs

Brady vs Cowboys is a ratings dream in the playoff. No way the NFL allows us to spoil that. 

I expect a noticeable amount of offensive holds on first down to put our run first offense behind an eight ball. 

I also expect quite a few defensive holds on third downs to usher Brady down the field. 

1000% chance a promising early drive is halted by a manufactured penalty, then Darnold throws a bad pick in trying to compensate 

• The D 1

51 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

24-13 bucs

Damn it.   I can totally see that happening.

16 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

1000% chance a promising early drive is halted by a manufactured penalty, then Darnold throws a bad pick in trying to compensate 

Same here....HOWEVER, if "Careful" Sam is still Careful, he won't force a throw.   

Either way, though, it's looking like it's going to be an uphill battle.

I hope Brady f-cks off after this year.

I think the Panthers are the better team in most places. It is an away division elimination game though.

I think they are going to play our game and try to ride Fournette so we better be tackling and getting pressure when they need to throw. 

Barring a turnover fest by the offense I expect to get the win. I think we should be a 6 pt favorite but would take a 1pt win and smile. 

Edited by stratocatter
  • Pie 1

11 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

If the game is called fairly i believe the Panthers will win but if the officials get involved that could very well not happen.

It's not only a division opponent but it's actually in essence the first playoff game for both teams. The winner will go on to host a home playoff game. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

It's not only a division opponent but it's actually in essence a playoff game for both teams. The winner will go on to host a home playoff game. 

Even if the Panthers win against the Bucs, they may still have to beat the Saints in their last game because the Bucs will almost surely beat the Falcons in their last game.

• Pie 1