• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moral “players love Wilks” victory next week!!!

Wanderlai

1 minute ago, glenwo2 said:

Sorry but if there is any sliver of a chance that the Saints get into the playoffs (however remote), I'd rather it not be on our expense.  

F-CK 'EM!

At this point I don't care if NO goes or not. I want this team to have some measure of sustained success and if that means eating a shitburger served up by NO, fine. Meaningless wins are pointless. We're looking at a new HC, OC, DC, possibly GM, QB, and any number of players coming in and out. Play the young guys, and get prepared to get poo right for once. 

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Momentum carrying from season to season is a farce. No such thing.

Right? I NEVER understood that. How tf can you maintain momentum 8 months apart? Every season is pretty much a clean slate.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

At this point I don't care if NO goes or not. I want this team to have some measure of sustained success and if that means eating a shitburger served up by NO, fine. Meaningless wins are pointless. We're looking at a new HC, OC, DC, possibly GM, QB, and any number of players coming in and out. Play the young guys, and get prepared to get poo right for once. 

okay but as I just said before in another post :

Isn't Sam auditioning for a job himself?

He's a "young guy" as well, don't forget. 

7 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

okay but as I just said before in another post :

Isn't Sam auditioning for a job himself?

He's a "young guy" as well, don't forget. 

Sam is on year 5. I don't consider him a young guy. We don't have anyone else other than PJ so that's pretty much irrelevant at the QB position. I'm just saying I don't care. Winning over NO doesn't change anything with regard to this franchise needing a massive overhaul. Putting yourself in a worse position in the draft just makes it a little harder. 

• Pie 1

All I'm saying is, don't bother winning meaningless games for "morale" when you choke in the ones that matter. You had a chance to save your 'favorite" coaches' job, win the division, and go to the playoffs.........................but you choked. You couldn't get it done, so let's get players and coaches in here who can.

• Pie 6

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tepper has absolute zero good will equity to spend, but if he has any he'd be well served to spend it on announcing Wilks will not be retained to gut the team going into the final game to secure that L. But the guy is almost universally hated by the fanbase already.

Teppers gonna be too busy being in Baltimore to watch the Steelers

3 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Dude the Panthers will 100% next week. this season is really what the Panthers are all about. 

-wait too long to fire HC

-Hire interim coach every single person likes but honestly is a defensive coordinator at best

-win some games, claw back in it. 
-team and fans are energized 

-lay an egg in the first meaningful game jn 5 years and probably win next week to knock them out of position to draft a franchise QB

-coaching staff will be retained and will win 7 games next year 

That sums it up very nicely!!!!