• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UNC / Sam Howell fans...

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Might not want to call people treasonous pieces of excrement over which irrelevant playoff eliminated football team they plan to watch this weekend when you've openly supported an honest to god real life treasonous piece of excrement all over this forum. Then again, considering the fact that you make an average dog seem like Stephen Hawking in comparison, it's not surprising this would've escaped your comprehension.

Look the honest to God reality is someone who states they are a casual fan, that they don't watch all the games and openly state they are going to watch another team on Sunday shouldn't have lord and dominion over people who have been diehards since day 1.

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Look the honest to God reality is someone who states they are a casual fan, that they don't watch all the games and openly state they are going to watch another team on Sunday shouldn't have lord and dominion over people who have been diehards since day 1.

Real fans cheer for Brian Burns.

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You love a certain San Francisco 49ers player more than you do some current Panthers. Give it a rest.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 2

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Why don't you just go back to bashing Brian Burns every other post?

Every fanbase would be much better off without fans like you. You're the embodiment of the fan that other fanbases point at to mock a particular fanbase.

Why did you even bother clicking on this thread? The topic clearly didn't interest you. It clearly didn't pertain to you. You're just poo posting. I mean it's extremely on brand for you but don't act like you're some superior fan when you're just a dime a dozen poo poster.

• The D 1

24 minutes ago, frankw said:

Looks like Ron will be getting the axe again. Matt Rhule made all that money and still went 0-2 against Rivera. I'm kind of interested to see how it goes for Howell. By Sunday evening someone here will be doing damage control. Should be amusing.

There is no real reason for Howell not to get a start. It is a little sad that Taylor had to be the one to point it out.

Ron is such a good guy but he can be pretty fuging dense about some pretty obvious things.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

There is no real reason for Howell not to get a start. It is a little sad that Taylor had to be the one to point it out.

Ron is such a good guy but he can be pretty fuging dense about some pretty obvious things.

Ron and hard headed "muh vets" depth chart decisions have certainly been a constant of his head coaching career.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It is a little sad that Taylor had to be the one to point it out.

Yeah, I'm not buying the "Taylor told Rivera to start Howell" narrative.

Rivera initially announced Heinicke as the starter, and the DC media and fans lost their minds over it.  So he backtracked.

23 minutes ago, frankw said:

You love a certain San Francisco 49ers player more than you do some current Panthers. Give it a rest.

No I don't phuck him.

I love the production of him and I think that production was worth more than what we got for him. 

I openly posted 2 firsts and a 2nd for Cmac minimum. We were offered that for Burns who has 20% the production of Cmac. Cmac probably has over 1500 yds again this year. 

And you're going to come back with Jagass Foreman doing OK. Well Foreman can't make something happen out of nothing sometimes. He can't hit home runs and sometimes a superstar can get you that extra score.

No I don't love Cmac I love what he can produce for the Panthers. I haven't seen any of their games in a while 

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yes, there's that too. His favorite players tend to follow a common theme. 

They sure do.

Sam Mills, Steve Smith, Michael Bates, Thomas Davis, Jake Delhomme, Luke Kuechly, Cmac

You know what they all have in common? It doesn't matter the day, our situation, how they feel. They are going to give max effort everything they have on every play. 

It might not always work out but a guy any guy that leaves it all on the field is one you can depend on.

I don't have much love for Ultimate Athletic Specimens that don't squeeze everything out of their ability or take plays off.

So you're goddammed right if I think a guy based on talent is capable of 16 sacks a year and he only gets 11 I'm going to be down on him. If I can see fundamental flaws in his hands. Footwork and pad level you're right I'm going to be down on him.

How that doesn't make sense to you I don't know but you really aren't a football person.

55 minutes ago, djp14 said:

Yeah, I'm not buying the "Taylor told Rivera to start Howell" narrative.

Rivera initially announced Heinicke as the starter, and the DC media and fans lost their minds over it.  So he backtracked.

Eh....I am not sure they have a great reason to lie but it is the Foreskins, so who really knows?

• The D 1