• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL coaching and front office news

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

There are rumblings that Saturday might get the job in Indy…if that’s the case they are clearly Tanking the NFL needs to step in and take that pick away. 

I don't think they're tanking.

I think either Irsay is drunk off his ass again or he's just that frigging stupid.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Isn't there someone here that think Leftwich is somehow Tepper's grand plan or something? lol

Not at all. Leftwich did not help himself this year at all and should take a step back to QB coach somewhere good like Brady if he wants a future try at OC again. It was a really bad year for his career.

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Not at all. Leftwich did not help himself this year at all and should take a step back to QB coach somewhere good like Brady if he wants a future try at OC again. It was a really bad year for his career.

I thought I kept seeing some dude mention Leftwich and it was really cringe.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I thought I kept seeing some dude mention Leftwich and it was really cringe.

Hell I was interested in seeing what he could do at the beginning of this year as a potential candidate and he fell flat on his face...hard.

It was a massively disappointing year for him and he is going to have to prove now he should get another shot. His game plans are called stale with lots of running and screens. Sounds like he is about to go work for Ron (it's that bad). Not sure anyone has mentioned him the second half of the season. 

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1

Latest front runners/odds below per books.  AZ & IND are the big wildcards:

AZ: Sean Payton (or) Brian Flores (Tied Odds) +650, w/Vance Joseph & Demeco Ryans just slightly behind

CAR: Ben Johnson, Steichen close behind

HOU: Jonathan Gannon, buuut Payton rumors are heating up

DEN: Dan Quinn +175

IND: Fluctuating...Saturday & Bienemy were up there before Harbaugh decided to return.  

Philly would be pretty lucky if Steichen isn't hired in this cycle & Payton goes to HOU.  That consistency in staff would be huge.  Especially if they win the SB.  

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Latest front runners/odds below per books.  AZ & IND are the big wildcards:

AZ: Sean Payton (or) Brian Flores (Tied Odds) +650, w/Vance Joseph & Demeco Ryans just slightly behind

CAR: Ben Johnson, Steichen close behind

HOU: Jonathan Gannon, buuut Payton rumors are heating up

DEN: Dan Quinn +175

IND: Fluctuating...Saturday & Bienemy were up there before Harbaugh decided to return.  

Philly would be pretty lucky if Steichen isn't hired in this cycle & Payton goes to HOU.  That consistency in staff would be huge.  Especially if they win the SB.  

Which book is this? This is what I seen last night.

B4B61DEE-B150-4B07-A21E-703AB865B4B3.jpeg

• Pie 1