• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, RJK said:

If the Lions go 1-3 i think they fire DC and promote Johnson. I don't see any other reason why he'd want to stay in Detroit 

Could be money

Could be he wasn’t that interested in the teams available

Could be he didn’t interview well and didn’t think he was ready

Could be only jobs he wanted was the ones he interviewed for and they gave him feedback he wasn’t the guy

Could be he read the Huddle today and I scared him off

Who Knows

4 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Could be money

Could be he wasn’t that interested in the teams available

Could be he didn’t interview well and didn’t think he was ready

Could be only jobs he wanted was the ones he interviewed for and they gave him feedback he wasn’t the guy

Could be he read the Huddle today and I scared him off

Who Knows

who knows. Ken Dorsey starting to look cute tho

8 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Believe it or not, the average huddler could have made better decisions in their dream job of Panthers owner. Even me.

The owner shunned everyone else waiting on Sean. I can't respect any of his previous decisions and the results speak for themselves but that sign should read "dear Dave".

Wilks or if he waits too long maybe no Reich either...yay.

16 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Imagine being so impotent that possibly getting a coach with this record makes you angry.

ECDC4C8D-9FF0-4B98-A61D-9AA86778A74E.jpeg

You do realize that very few people are likely against Payton himself as our coach, we're all against giving good draft assets to a division opponent for a coach, period.

56 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

If it makes you feel better, Ben Allbright basically said "naw" at Reich being the favorite for Carolina.

Albright is very hit or miss when it comes to the Panthers.

It's certainly possible, but I generally don't take his word as gospel.

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

You do realize that very few people are likely against Payton himself as our coach, we're all against giving good draft assets to a division opponent for a coach, period.

I'm not crazy about that either, but if we can come out of this offseason with a quality HC and a franchise QB then I can live with not having a 1st rounder next year.

43 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

The favorite IS, has been and always will be Payton. Tepper basically put Harbaugh on hold waiting for Sean.

Everybody knows it, Harbaugh felt slighted, undervalued because even with his record of success at all levels of football it couldn't break Teppers stare from the black liner eyed Rivera/Rhule thrasher himself Sean Payton.

There is no other. The obsession is real. For his and our sake I hope he gets his love. He IS a great coach. 

Dude 😖

Just now, tukafan21 said:

Yeah but you can recoup draft assets you can’t make your head coach smarter. There isn’t a player on this roster I wouldn’t trade except maybe 3 to refill that capital. 

You also gain ground in FA because you make the destination more attractive.

A first rounder isn’t going to help NO. They are falling apart with Dennis Allen at the helm, and you think Payton doesn’t know that team, staff, and weaknesses inside and out?

6 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Here's the thing though, if Payton is worth it ... it won't matter who the Aints draft with our pick. We'll have the better end of the trade.

• Flames 2