• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AR scouting Report.

Ivan The Awesome

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Comparing the 49ers to the Panthers is like comparing a Porsche to a Kia. We need all the picks we can get.

We’re comparing assets not the roster.. Keep up

and to be honest us being 9 not mid teens and being a worst team makes us a better trade partner then the 49ers were 2 years ago 

Edited by WOW!!

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

SF had their roster set, but wanted to upgrade from Jimmy. We aren’t close to that so if we sacrifice that much draft capital, it would kill us if we got a Lance like result. They just had to smooth over the Jimmy debacle.

Got it.. But the point was (reading comprehension) if we need to move up for a QB we can..

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Even with picking 1 of them up in Free Agency they still won’t pass on 1 of them blue chip Dlinemen.. They are in position to develop a super dline

Everyone wants them to pick up Carter but if you get Payne, Hargraves and draft Anderson… that’s a lot of getting after the passer when the Bears only had 20 sacks this season. 

Folks here love to rip Burns but Burns almost kept up with the Chicago Bears as a team. We had 35 and our pass rush was bad. They were the worst in the NFL. Hargraves and Payne would just need to do what they did this year to our produce the whole roster. Adding Anderson to that would be really sick. 

So I think a lot will depend on free agency. If you can snag Yannick too you are looking at 40 sacks from your front 4. 

I wanted Chicago last year to grab Pickens but they went for Brisker who turned out good. They should go for Johnston in a trade back if they can swing it. They need a true 1. He has the potential. 

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

Everyone wants them to pick up Carter but if you get Payne, Hargraves and draft Anderson… that’s a lot of getting after the passer when the Bears only had 20 sacks this season. 

Folks here love to rip Burns but Burns almost kept up with the Chicago Bears as a team. We had 35 and our pass rush was bad. They were the worst in the NFL. Hargraves and Payne would just need to do what they did this year to our produce the whole roster. Adding Anderson to that would be really sick. 

So I think a lot will depend on free agency. If you can snag Yannick too you are looking at 40 sacks from your front 4. 

I wanted Chicago last year to grab Pickens but they went for Brisker who turned out good. They should go for Johnston in a trade back if they can swing it. They need a true 1. He has the potential. 

Cool I hope it works that way.. It will take a mountain to get there but if we can have our choice of Young or CJ I’d love it.. But I need to see it before I believe they pass on 1 of them blue chippers..

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

We’re comparing assets not the roster.. Keep up

and to be honest us being 9 not mid teens and being a worst team makes us a better trade partner then the 49ers were 2 years ago 

I don't think you grasp that they could afford to give up assets since they are and were better. Every team technically has assets. We can't afford to give them up.

26 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If he drops to second round, he is a guy you run to the podium to get. 

In the first.....that's dicey. In the top ten, that's the pick that will likely sign your exit papers as a GM.

He’s not dropping.. Especially after underwear workouts.. The potential of the player and desperation of the teams are both 2 high for him to drop.. But he still isn’t a day 1 starter.. He needs to sit for a year..

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

He’s not dropping.. Especially after underwear workouts.. The potential of the player and desperation of the teams are both 2 high for him to drop.. But he still isn’t a day 1 starter.. He needs to sit for a year..

If not more than a year.

We aren't in a position to be that patient with him. 

He is really best suited to going to a team with an established and possibly aging starter that you expect to retire or be gone in the next 2-3 seasons. 

19 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I don't think you grasp that they could afford to give up assets since they are and were better. Every team technically has assets. We can't afford to give them up.

Depending on the prospect.. Just because your opinion is these QB,a aren’t worth it doesn’t mean the team does.. If it was Lawrence or Burrows you wouldn’t give 2 shits if we could afford giving up the assets..

And let’s not act like this team is devoid of talent and getting a good young QB wouldn’t be a major step forward..

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

If not more than a year.

We aren't in a position to be that patient with him. 

He is really best suited to going to a team with an established and possibly aging starter that you expect to retire or be gone in the next 2-3 seasons. 

Why not!! That’s the problem with the team now not being patient hopefully that has changed.. 

Agree to disagree..