• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Off-season Predictions!

Zod

After watching Fitterer's press conference, my gut tells me Wilks will be the HC to a three year deal, who will subsequently let Mcadoo go.  Campen and Holcomb will be retained.  For the draft, I see us moving up to take either Young or Stroud (probably Stroud) and with the next pick available, we will take the best available tight end or edge rusher.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Clark_Kent_59 said:

After watching Fitterer's press conference, my gut tells me Wilks will be the HC to a three year deal, who will subsequently let Mcadoo go.  Campen and Holcomb will be retained.  For the draft, I see us moving up to take either Young or Stroud (probably Stroud) and with the next pick available, we will take the best available tight end or edge rusher.  

Haven't watched yet, what gave this vibe?

Resign boze and foreman, keep Shaq for his final year.

FA pickups: clowney, gesicki, OG

draft: I have 2 scenarios here… 1) resign Sam on a 1 yr and draft BPA with all those picks. In this scenario I don’t think we draft a qb at all. I don’t think they get their guy at 9 unless it’s Levi’s and god I hope it’s not.. and I don’t see them spending a non 1st on a qb when they have corral on the roster. 

2) they sending the sink to get into the top 3 and drafting young or stroud

Random unexpected turn of events) one of the qbs playing in the national championship tonight end up on our roster and find their way to the field 

Wilks HC. 

New OC & Al stays on at DC - Wilks ace up the sleeve is Luke agrees to LB coach. Other decent defensive position coaches brought in. 

Restructure Shaq, DJ & others for cap space. 

Burns, Boze & Foreman get new deals in FA. 

Sam gets a team/player friendly 1-2 year deal. 

Free agents at LB, DE, DT, CB, TE & IOL

Draft best player available round 1 - eye moving back into 1st with 2 & 3 (future pick if needed) grab a qb that falls. Best players the rest of the way. 

Chinn back to 1st year hybrid safety backer. 

3 hours ago, Clark_Kent_59 said:

I think this right here is a bingo. 

• Pie 1