• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers in violation of NFL rules regarding their search for a permanent head coach, multiple sources tell CBS Sports.

SgtJoo

On 1/19/2023 at 7:56 PM, HPPantherzfan said:

Speaking of this, any of you Charlotte natives ever heard of a place called bellyachers (guessing on the spelling). Tried to google it and only found one in Denver. 

It’s called Belle Acres. Not sure if it still exists or not

37 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

This is the definition of a racist right here. 

Nah I think it was just way overblown. Looks like I was right as she is all trained up within 24 hours. It was a pointless story. They should have just reached out to her directly and told her to get compliant.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Nah I think it was just way overblown. Looks like I was right as she is all trained up within 24 hours. It was a pointless story. They should have just reached out to her directly and told her to get compliant.

Are the broncos getting nervous and stirring up poo? 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I hope not because I don’t want Payton. They can have the creep. I definitely don’t want to give up draft picks for him…

I hear you, I just don’t know of any other explanation for this to break the other night and become a “big deal”. I can’t see the eagles or Wilks doing it lol

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I hear you, I just don’t know of any other explanation for this to break the other night and become a “big deal”. I can’t see the eagles or Wilks doing it lol

Yeah Wilks is all class. It was more than likely just a journalist trying to get some easy clicks IMO.

• Pie 2

On 1/19/2023 at 7:27 PM, SgtJoo said:

What the hell is "inclusive hiring training"?

and no, I'm not going to go through 14 pages of this thread to find the answer if someone answered this question already.

Edited by glenwo2

32 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean, isn’t that what the NFL basically did?  Someone just leaked it. 

which seems it was either the NFL offices or Panthers office.