• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our Best QB Performance is Ahead of Us

bythenbrs

31 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

On that I agree. But the football god's have not been kind to us for many years my friend.  I never say never.  My hopes hinge on who is makings those decisions going forward.  So I'm in neutral until other dominoes fall.

If we manage to hire a coach worse than Rhule I will be forced to hang up my Panthers Fandom to begin my new job shaving badgers with dull razors.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

That's a lot of assumptions you have there. Different doesn't guarantee better. You might want to wait to see how the season plays out before deciding its automatically going to be better. 

Yeah, he's got to be younger than us. I've lived too much to have blind optimism. 

• Pie 3

12 hours ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, he's got to be younger than us. I've lived too much to have blind optimism. 

Younger?  Moved to Charlotte in 1982, been following since the inaugural season.

Not blind optimism, just recognizing the absolutely breathtaking peak pessimism on this site.  I’ll stand by my original comment that we’ve seen the worst with the combination of Rhule and the overall 2022 QB performance, IF we land Kafka or Steichen.

In any event, if things are worse in 2023, I invite you to remind me of this and I will ‘eat crow.’

Edited by bythenbrs

2 hours ago, bythenbrs said:

Younger?  Moved to Charlotte in 1982, been following since the inaugural season.

Not blind optimism, just recognizing the absolutely breathtaking peak pessimism on this site.  I’ll stand by my original comment that we’ve seen the worst with the combination of Rhule and the overall 2022 QB performance, IF we land Kafka or Steichen.

In any event, if things are worse in 2023, I invite you to remind me of this and I will ‘eat crow.’

I hope you're right. If you're wrong, I'll be too busy commiserating to think about anyone "eating crow." To be clear, we're just suggesting that you might wanna slow your role, not that you're going to be wrong or right.

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I hope you're right. If you're wrong, I'll be too busy commiserating to think about anyone "eating crow." To be clear, we're just suggesting that you might wanna slow your role, not that you're going to be wrong or right.

Wise counsel always welcome…

• Beer 1