• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Torrey Smith on Frank Reich being named HC

ncfan

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Folks, the race stuff has to stop. Too many threads are getting detailed. Take it to the TB if you want to scream at each other about racism. Unplanned vacations will be taken if this keeps up.

My offseason predictions is coming true.

Anthony Anderson Dre Johnson GIF

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

See how can say that Frank is qualified to be the head coach, without dismissing the fact that if Wilks was a white man he most likely would have gotten the job.

Tepper already proved by his own admission that he hired Rhule because he reminds him of himself. They already showed they weren’t exactly following the diversity training implemented because most of y’all racist as hell and don’t know it. Tepper has certain biases and I’m sure he found Frank more relatable. 

It was a good hire, but don’t come at me with Wilks doesn’t have a gripe. He does. And if you don’t think so then I suggest you find a minority to explain it to you. 

I get the emotional attachment to Wilks, but ask yourself honestly. 

If Wilks (9-19 as a HC) went 6-6 as an interim for some other team, would you want him? Especially given some of the boneheaded decisions he made this year.

No, we wouldn’t have even interviewed him.

Frank isn’t going to set the world on fire (I think he’ll be fired after 3 years), but he was the better option considering his experience coaching up rookie QBs.