• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kris Richard

panther4life

2 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

Friend of mine (Cowboys fan) said we do not want Kris Richard.  I'm not sold on that comment, but found this while doing some googling.  Take it how you want.

The fact that they are a Cowboy fan means you can ignore any opinion they have related to football due to the brain damage that they suffer. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

You're such a wonderful human being for staying with your wife considering the circumstances of her fandom. 

A true testament that love conquers all. 

I've told her before the only two things that keep her from being perfect are her Dallas Cowboys fandom and her questionable taste in men 😕

• Beer 3
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

Friend of mine (Cowboys fan) said we do not want Kris Richard.  I'm not sold on that comment, but found this while doing some googling.  Take it how you want.

I’ll take him over Manuel (who seems our Front office likes)

Dude was the DB coach on that 28-3 Falcons Defense and isn’t doing that great a job in NY per all Jets fans.