• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 NFC CHAMPIONS

Billy Love

As I await championship Sunday today I can’t help but reminisce about how great our 2015 season in the sun really was. Although that magical 2015 season seems so long ago, it should serve as motivation as to what is possible and hopefully in our near future. Not only was our team playing well, the HUDDLE was pleasant, informative, inclusive, respectful and just fun to be a part of. My how times have change. Let’s embrace 2023 and all the possibilities that are within our grasp, the NFCS is up for the taking and we need to secure it.

As a blast from the past. Please share your 2015 Championship memory. 

P.S. Be Nice, it’s free!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Varking said:

I attended all of our home playoff games and never felt the stadium rock quite like that before then or since then. The stadium atmosphere was special. 

that was my experience as well. My seats were in sec 508, the stadium as absolutely electric the entire game but in the 4th quarter the crowd started rocking and the upper deck was swaying along with us…incredible feeling. 

• Pie 2

I wanna have that guy again. That guy who every time he steps on the field you know he gives you a great chance to win. That guy with that swag. That guy with that infectious confidence that rubs off on his teammates.

I look at Joe Burrow up in Cincy and I'm just jealous as hell. He's that dude right now. If they beat KC again today he's the new #1 QB in the NFL. Mahomes will have to hand over the belt.

• Pie 7