• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Staff Updates

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

So, from the sounds of it...  I think Fangio is still the #1 preferred option at DC, but sounds like he's waiting on SF.  

And then from that tweet Person (I think?) shared earlier, sounds like Brian Johnson is absolutely the guy at OC, they're just waiting until after the Super Bowl.

I really hope Fangio is still a possibility here, but if not, it will be interesting to see what we do there at DC.  My guess is his preference is 1. SF, 2. MIA, 3. CAR, and it's his call, which means with Ryans going to HOU, it will likely be SF.

Apparently Fangio is ALSO in discussion with the Broncos to return as DC under Payton lol

5 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Apparently Fangio is ALSO in discussion with the Broncos to return as DC under Payton lol

Woooow.  Awkward.  

I think I posted it earlier in the process, but the only other time I remember that happening was Gunther Cunningham with the Chiefs, IIRC.

3 hours ago, 45catfan said:

He's chill'n because he has not been officially terminated yet to my knowledge.  McAdoo will get his walking papers when his replacement is found.

Idk. I got a feeling they are going to keep him in some capacity. Run Game Coordinator, QBs Coach, something.

7 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

Idk. I got a feeling they are going to keep him in some capacity. Run Game Coordinator, QBs Coach, something.

27 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I rather doubt it. 

I mean, if there is a spot on the coaching staff that Reich feels McAdoo would fit well… then I don’t see the issue. The guy didn’t perform horribly for us. He actually did well with what he had after Rhule left. He didn’t face plant. He just did not have it when came to route concepts. Reich is here for that now though.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Beer 2

12 hours ago, 45catfan said:

He's chill'n because he has not been officially terminated yet to my knowledge.  McAdoo will get his walking papers when his replacement is found.

Everyone is still under contract and Fitterer isn’t dumb. If the Cowboys decide they want to bring McAdoo back as OC (which has been talked about) then there could be compensation if he’s still under contract with us. It’s massively lazy for Panthers reporters to not even investigate that possibility…

• Beer 1