• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith on the Wilks vs Reich debate

methodtoll

38 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

I mean I get what you're saying but you think Wilks gives AF about what some random people on an internet forum are saying about him? "Live his life peacefully"........I very much doubt this effects Wilks life in the least bit and its insane to think it does.  Maybe you personally do not like people continuing to talk about him because they wanted him gone and you didn't but to think Wilks is losing sleep over the Carolinahuddle is absolutely hilarious to me.  

Yet you attacking me for the very thing you're accusing me of.

Pot meet Kettle.

How about we both just leave this alone...

9 hours ago, Castavar said:

I'm sorry, his co-host ruins the show for me. I can't even watch it tbh. Zero charisma, knows nothing about Panther games, and has very little input towards the topics they bring up.

As for Wilks, thank you for bringing us back to mediocrity. You did a good job for what you inherited, but you lost the job when you lost to a bad Trubisky lead Steelers team AT HOME. We've seen enough Fox/Rivera ball, it was time for a different approach. People act like Wilks went 10-2 lol Dude went 6-6 and choked TWICE for a playoff spot.

What, you're saying you don't enjoy the dead air when Smith makes a great point and the co-host just sits there gawping? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 2/2/2023 at 10:24 PM, JawnyBlaze said:

The other guy don’t k ow the Panthers. He’s probably never watched a Panthers regular season game in his life. Every answer was “I don’t remember that game”. Of course you don’t, you didn’t watch it. “They were a dead team” “give coach Wilks some good players and see what he can do”. He had a bunch of good players. There is talent all over the defense, the unit he made worse when he took over, and in addition to a very good line there’s a few good players on the offense too. This guy just reads headlines and makes opinions off of that. Total clown. 

Made the defense worse? So much talent in the secondary that Josh Norman had to be signed. WhobwasbthebQB, again? You all just say anything to drive your agendas.