• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, Panthro said:

I bested Jase 11-2 in that game. 

Total miss-match, jase had nothing for the anthony mason back-down game. So bad Im shocked it didnt cause a divorce...... 

Now back on the Scot and his anti-pie/beer/etc behavior .....did I remember right and you asked him to pie others or why did dont reward others or ________ . It got brought up(somewhat) again in this topic and it reminded of your call out.....did dream this or need to lay off booze....???

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I sincerely hope you are correct. It would be fantastic to see the Broncos fail that miserably after trading away premium draft picks.

On the other hand, it will suck to see the Saints get two top 10 picks.

The evil side of me would love to see them hit mediocrity quickly, get their hopes up, and then get stuck there.  Good enough that they torpedo those draft picks and create expectations for themselves for the next year, when the same cycle repeats.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

The evil side of me would love to see them hit mediocrity quickly, get their hopes up, and then get stuck there.  Good enough that they torpedo those draft picks and create expectations for themselves for the next year, when the same cycle repeats.

I am 100% okay with this scenario.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Sgt Schultz said:

There are certain constants in the universe, and that is one of them. 

I don't know how else to go from being on the verge of parting company with the HC and starting QB, solving that by extending both of them, only to then part company with the HC the following year and, if they had any sense, the QB, too.

I will swallow my tongue saying this, but Marty Hurney might have been an improvement for them.

• Pie 3