• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Massive step back

Frank9999

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

I am seriously wondering if the anyone cares anymore.  The NBA is garbage,  a team like Charlotte has not chance of ever being good.  The draft is rigged and no FA is ever signing here

Even if I had bally sports I wouldn't watch. That's the best part of the NFL most teams have a chance to be really good at least once a decade. The hornets have not won a playoff series in what 3 decades?

On 2/4/2023 at 9:13 PM, Shocker said:

I am seriously wondering if the anyone cares anymore.  The NBA is garbage,  a team like Charlotte has not chance of ever being good.  The draft is rigged and no FA is ever signing here

Im out and now a total clueless normie.....MJ mainly did it and Im UNC fan with plenty of jordan cards.......truly awful.

Then the non-defense playing league?? Sorry, not sorry the product sucks. All-star D allll the time now?? LOLOLOLOL, they dont care, why should u/i??

Im here cause I normally loved the trade deadline and soooooo glad i dropped nba&bobc....hornets. 

On 2/4/2023 at 4:28 PM, Cam Lawter said:

Why are we so bad this season? It can't be that Miles made this much of a difference. I thought our defense was bad last year but it seems to be worse. Borrego had this team looking way better, had the team .500 with a chance in the playoffs but was canned. It doesn't make any sense to me. 

Idk we might have won a few more games with Borrego but he wouldn't be much different from Clifford. He would be taking the hardline calling the players out about not playing defense but Mark Williams would still be on the bench while Plumlee plays all the minutes. Moving on from JB isn't the problem it's what's transpired since. Which is the story of the MJ era Hornets in a nutshell.

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

Idk we might have won a few more games with Borrego but he wouldn't be much different from Clifford. He would be taking the hardline calling the players out about not playing defense but Mark Williams would still be on the bench while Plumlee plays all the minutes. Moving on from JB isn't the problem it's what's transpired since. Which is the story of the MJ era Hornets in a nutshell.

I mean don’t you wonder what Mike is even thinking here.  The most competitive guy on the planet and every team under his leadership has been absolutely average to terrible.  He has to be focused on the bottom line money wise because there is no way he thinks he is good at building a team in this league.  

Jordan and Kup absolutely lucked into getting a great PG in the draft and we just sit here waiting for them to do anything to capitalize on it and surround him with players.  

It’s like a youth movement with coaches that don’t play young players.  Mind boggling 

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1