• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline Thread

Daddy_Uncle

Yeah at this point you have to call it like it is and admit it would take a miracle for Jordan to suddenly become a good owner and lead this franchise to any level of consistent success. This is how we will likely remain for the foreseeable future unless something drastic happens. Even if we got the first pick I would expect us to fug that up somehow too.

• Flames 2

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I have enormous respect for Lamelo Ball that he is still going out there and balling for this ridiculous franchise.  His ass is gone asap and I would support him doing it

I been seeing LA over one year ago.....dam shame that later kobe type deal happens again.

Whats the plan when he leaves??? 

47 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Cuz we are so talented he can’t fit here.  Fuggin hilarious.  Reggie will be considered one of the better guard pick ups available now.  Kupchak needs to go

He’s a 32 year old center on an expiring contract bro. You want to extend him??

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

Yeah at this point you have to call it like it is and admit it would take a miracle for Jordan to suddenly become a good owner and lead this franchise to any level of consistent success. This is how we will likely remain for the foreseeable future unless something drastic happens. Even if we got the first pick I would expect us to fug that up somehow too.

Hot take. *If* LeBron goes on to be a top GM, owner, etc, that will vault him to the GOAT status in the NBA (not just player, but overall). 

The bottom line is, MJ needs to get his poo together if he doesn't want to soil his legacy. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

Hot take. *If* LeBron goes on to be a top GM, owner, etc, that will vault him to the GOAT status in the NBA (not just player, but overall). 

The bottom line is, MJ needs to get his poo together if he doesn't want to soil his legacy. 

We honestly need to wonder if MJ even cares.  The Hornets were an investment and winning was never the reason he bought into this.  He will never go over the luxury tax to win…that I am 100% sure of.

55 minutes ago, Shocker said:

We honestly need to wonder if MJ even cares.  The Hornets were an investment and winning was never the reason he bought into this.  He will never go over the luxury tax to win…that I am 100% sure of.

Agree. But, is that GOAT behavior?  I think not. If he doesn't want to tarnish his basketball legacy, he either realizes he is a shitty GM/Personnel guy and gets out of his own way or gets out. 

He is the common denominator in all of this, so unless strongly proven otherwise, it is on him. 

2 hours ago, frankw said:

the bobcat era has NOT stopped...

I swear if fans ran the damn team we would be better off. I don't even mind the moves today and still think we are a crap franchise. I understand moving Jalen bc we weren't going to resign him. Glad we moved Plumlee bc I'm sick of watching him play. My issue is we didn't just bite the bullet and move on from Hayward and Rozier.