• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Staff (as of 2-17-23)

Mr. Scot

I might be the only one, but I wasn’t overly impressed by the Eagles coaching yesterday. Love the aggressive go for it attitude, but that was it. They are just hoping for Hurts to do something extraordinary behind an extremely good o-line and great WRs. Not sure how that would translate to other teams.

Andy Reid on the other hand was scheming Kelce and WRs wide open, established a run game etc. Also a fantastic QB and O-line of course, but also very good coaching.

Kind of glad we are moving away from the Eagles offensive coaching staff.

• Pie 3

26 minutes ago, Martin said:

I might be the only one, but I wasn’t overly impressed by the Eagles coaching yesterday. Love the aggressive go for it attitude, but that was it. They are just hoping for Hurts to do something extraordinary behind an extremely good o-line and great WRs. Not sure how that would translate to other teams.

Andy Reid on the other hand was scheming Kelce and WRs wide open, established a run game etc. Also a fantastic QB and O-line of course, but also very good coaching.

Kind of glad we are moving away from the Eagles offensive coaching staff.

Yep

sometimes, what we don’t get, is a gift. 

id like the guy from the Rams as OC.  A different and fresh look to augment Frank’s concepts 

• Pie 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

That's been talked about, and it's very possible.

Speculation is that hire could happen today.

I think it will come after the Steichen hire is complete and he starts dealing with the Colts current staff. I would almost bet Reich has talked to Steichen today about it.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I know that Brown interview isn't scheduled till Thursday.

The OC search has been more secretive than the daily ufo shoot downs going on.  

I think most everyone thought he was waiting for someone on the Eagles staff to become available. But I'm starting to think it's more for the Colts to get their crap together. 

• Pie 5

From jail to coaching

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Jets are hiring former Titans OC Todd Downing as their passing game coordinator.

Downing and offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett make for an interesting duo to turn around the Jets' offensive woes. In his two seasons as the Titans' offensive coordinator, Downing's offense never finished higher than 15th in points per game and ranked 24th and 30th in passing yards per game. A trade for Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers would give Downing and the Jets much more to work with heading into next season, but for now, the Jets' offensive struggles are anything but solved.