• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr’s destination betting odds

ncfan

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Until proven otherwise. I will continue to be skeptical of any QB we bring in from another team.
If Carr is brought in fine. Hope he works out. But I won’t be surprised if he doesn’t.  

Carr is a lot better and more established than any QB we've had since Cam and easily would be among the top 3 the franchise has had.

• Pie 2

If someone wants to venture over to a Raiders forum I'd be curious to hear what the average take is on Carr and his time there now that he is officially gone. He has never lacked the talent. But he just had the lowest completion percentage since his rookie year. How much of it was McDaniels? The other layer is he will be 32 in March. So that's what a 5-6 year window maybe? Not every guy is going to be Brady and play well into their 40's. We should just be as realistic as possible about this knowing not only his circumstances but our own in our failures of pursuing other teams castoffs.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Carr has already peaked in his career. A lot of posters on here make good points that he had arguably the best WR in Adams and they did put up stats, but they also didn't WIN! If Carr comes here, yes he would be the biggest upgrade we've had at QB so far but don't let that fool you. There is a reason why Kirk, Dak, Lamar, Carr haven't made deep playoff runs! They put up numbers and stats no doubt, but they are not winners! Why is Burrow/Mahomes/Allen consistently in the AFC championship picture year after year? Go for the home run, don't settle for Carr. 

Allen has never played in an AFCC. 

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

If someone wants to venture over to a Raiders forum I'd be curious to hear what the average take is on Carr and his time there now that he is officially gone. He has never lacked the talent. But he just had the lowest completion percentage since his rookie year. How much of it was McDaniels? The other layer is he will be 32 in March. So that's what a 5-6 year window maybe? Not every guy is going to be Brady and play well into their 40's. We should just be as realistic as possible about this knowing not only his circumstances but our own in our failures of pursuing other teams castoffs.

Raider fans have the worst extreme takes. Carr is either a golden god or whale shiit.

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

In a perfect world the Panthers would draft their next franchise QB and still have enough picks to surround him with talent.  That's not the world we live in.

At #9 the Panthers may have to give up a boatload of pics over several years to draft one of the better rookie QBs and hamstring themselves when it comes to surrounding that rookie with supporting talent.

Or, the Panthers can bring in a vet QB and use their picks to surround him with talent.

It's above my pay grade, but that's why Reich and Fitterer get paid the big bucks.

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Carr is a lot better and more established than any QB we've had since Cam and easily would be among the top 3 the franchise has had.

Now let's not go that far. He's BEEN better than anyone here since Cam, yes. But if he's signed here let's see what he does HERE before we crown his ass mmkay.

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

We will see. Not gonna disagree with you but also not gonna put a stamp on him being the top 3 QBs we’ve had. 
I will remain skeptical of him if he signs with us until proven wrong. 
If we sign him he will likely be here for 4 plus years. He isn’t gonna sign as a bridge QB. 
Hopefully the team can be built to survive his inevitable brain fart games he seems to have every season.  

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

If someone wants to venture over to a Raiders forum I'd be curious to hear what the average take is on Carr and his time there now that he is officially gone. He has never lacked the talent. But he just had the lowest completion percentage since his rookie year. How much of it was McDaniels?

I'll tell you this much, it's as rare as hen's teeth to find Raiders fans that are enamored with McDaniels or Mark Davis.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

In a perfect world the Panthers would draft their next franchise QB and still have enough picks to surround him with talent.  That's not the world we live in.

At #9 the Panthers may have to give up a boatload of pics over several years to draft one of the better rookie QBs and hamstring themselves when it comes to surrounding that rookie with supporting talent.

Or, the Panthers can bring in a vet QB and use their picks to surround him with talent.

It's above my pay grade, but that's why Reich and Fitterer get paid the big bucks.

Well there's a small chance they manage to do both. There are some good qb prospects in this draft but they are just not hyped up like the 3 you only here about.  So I would not assume they cannot do both.

• Pie 1