• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final pressers this week

Mr. Scot

One other other thing from Staley...

More than once, Staley mentioned how important it was to have a good RB stable to help minimize the wear and tear on each of the individual runningbacks.

Sure would have been nice if one or both of our previous head coaches had understood that principle 😕

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm liking the staff more and more with every interview.  The future looks bright fellow Panthers fans. 

Brown needs to not go soooo hard...... I didnt know about him besides all the outside love. One talk I and I see now. Wish he'd keep more of blueprint to himself tho...

Plus LOLOLOLololol at the new coaches ALREADY know about joke person and derrian nunsome...... holy gods do the panthers need some fresh beat reporters.....

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

58 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Plus LOLOLOLololol at the new coaches ALREADY know about joke person and derrian nunsome...... holy gods do the panthers need some fresh beat reporters.....

Well, seeing the results he got for us, If any of these outlets do decide to look for new reporters they should probably ask Frank Reich to help hire them.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1