• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In-Depth Film Evaluation on QB Anthony Richardson

Saca312

18 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

What I haven't see I a lot of talk of McKee. I'm surprised with how he is ranked among the class there's not been one mention of him. Duggan was interviewed by us I think. That surprised me as he's not in the top 5 ranks either.  It's hard to get a guage on anyone outside the top 4 media darlings. 

McKee's throwing motion and footwork are wonky.  For being so prototypical size wise, he doesn't really have the feel IMO.  

2 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

Weird all of the excuses for Richardson. Florida has an "unfriendly" qb offense, their team has no talent, it's the wr fault, etc. etc. They recruited plenty of talent and AR went out and threw for 33% against FSU and then quit before the bowl. I'm going out on a limb and saying the most successful qb from this class will not be Young, Stroud, Levis or Richardson. 

Excuses for AR ... hmm ... what does that remind me of lol. Classic Huddle back on their BS already.

23 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

What I haven't see I a lot of talk of McKee. I'm surprised with how he is ranked among the class there's not been one mention of him. Duggan was interviewed by us I think. That surprised me as he's not in the top 5 ranks either.  It's hard to get a guage on anyone outside the top 4 media darlings. 

What am I missing on Clayton Tune?  He seems to be getting overlooked while lighting it up a Houston.  He looks to have decent size as well as a ton of experience....

6 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

McKee's throwing motion and footwork are wonky.  For being so prototypical size wise, he doesn't really have the feel IMO.  

I thought the scouts were like his mechanics and release?  He is a tough one to grade because he was constantly running for his life at Stanford.... 

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's going to be interesting watching the reaction of fans if we trade up for Richardson, i.e. not one of the two QBs they've fallen in love with. 

Is it going to be all talk about "trusting the staff" and "shooting your shot" for a QB if we don't take the guy(s) they want?

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I thought the scouts were like his mechanics and release?  He is a tough one to grade because he was constantly running for his life at Stanford.... 

Just check out his vids.  Really sloppy and he has a baseball throwing sideball.  Even more accentuated than Rivers

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I do not "follow" anyone. I will let you decide for yourself who to believe.  Don't take my word for it.

Apologies, I thought you were saying you follow the pro scouts and they don’t rate him in the top 5 at the position. 

45 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

What am I missing on Clayton Tune?  He seems to be getting overlooked while lighting it up a Houston.  He looks to have decent size as well as a ton of experience....

There's an amazing amount of silence on every qb except the 4 everyone is blabbing about.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

55 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I have not watched any of his games. Was just curious why I've seen him ranked above AR several times.  It's got me really curious to see how the staff rank them. 

This class is getting more hype than it deserves from the media. I think a most of it is driven by the amount of team that need a franchise qb. But I digress.  

14 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I have not watched any of his games. Was just curious why I've seen him ranked above AR several times.  It's got me really curious to see how the staff rank them. 

This class is getting more hype than it deserves from the media. I think a most of it is driven by the amount of team that need a franchise qb. But I digress.  

I don't really sense a real huge amount of hype.  The concerns on Bryce's size are well advertised, Stroud's pressure moments early season, Levis' decision making, how raw Richardson is, & Hooker's age are pretty loudly discussed.  Their faults have been as widely discussed as their strengths.   

The rest of the class just isn't that quality.  The inexperienced developmental guys that would've been fun to see rise/fall like Ward, Penix, etc. all stayed in school.  

Edited by Bear Hands
  • Pie 1