• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers to aggressive pursue trade up to get a QB

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

She doesn’t post here the same reason Zac Lutrell doesn’t anymore either.  Because people who don’t like what they say lose their poo. And it’s a waste of their time posting.

I also think stuff in her personal life was happening as well and ppl take this football forum poo to seriously..

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

she just posted a mock where we were drafting a corner at 9.  Yeah man she is dialed into the panther organization

Shoulder Shrug Idk GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe she thought we were getting Carr or just wanted to try a different approach?  Who cares?  If you think she doesn't have a real source then just ignore her?  If she does have any connections I would like to keep hearing from her on here without people trolling.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Shoulder Shrug Idk GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe she thought we were getting Carr or just wanted to try a different approach?  Who cares?  If you think she doesn't have a real source then just ignore her?  If she does have any connections I would like to keep hearing from her on here without people trolling.

I have ignored her I just pointed out she is not some connected savant like posters here claim she is.  Its blatantly obvious what the deal was.  And I will leave it at that

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I will try and find her being busted but she was exposed as lying and just making poo up in general.  I believe it was around the horn draft

Yeah about the only huddle “insider” I halfway listen to is the dude that called the Josh McCown hire and the Faucet guy that appears randomly.

Edited by Cdparr7
Spelling

2 hours ago, 45catfan said:

In other words, If we move to #1 and the dude flops, we are hamstrung until 2026.  Wonderful!  I get the other end of the argument too, but the downside is much worse than the upside is great.

Most high round rookie QBs get 3 years if not more to prove themselves though right?  Unless they completely struggle like Zach Wilson who still might be playing into his third year unless they find someone else...

4 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Yes sir totally agree .. The reason I’m here is to here a debate different opinions from my own.. Thanks for the different point of views even if I don’t agree with it..

I partially think I’m also attached to our firsts because it’s a yearly bbq at my place with all my buddies (live in NJ and have friends of all teams) and the next two years would be empty haha. That with I’m a little less sold on stroud than most. But I do absolutely trust and love the braintrust behind the team now.

• Beer 1