• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB breakdowns by Josh McCown

Martin

7 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Chris Simms has Stroud#1 so does Bucky Brooks while PFF have Young # 1, so does Lance Zeirlein, Todd McSay, Daniel Jeremiah I dunno who to believe 

There is certainly a lot of mixed projections about who to select between Stroud and Young, both  who I feel will  be excellent NFL QB's.

However, I cannot help but feel, and I could be wrong, that the Panthers will select the strong, accurate arm, Ohio State QB, C.J.  Stroud.

29 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

There is certainly a lot of mixed projections about who to select between Stroud and Young, both  who I feel will  be excellent NFL QB's.

However, I cannot help but feel, and I could be wrong, that the Panthers will select the strong, accurate arm, Ohio State QB, C.J.  Stroud.

There are many people who like Young but think the Panthers will pick Stroud. We will see. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

He was great in the CFL. Let’s hope we don’t draft that at 1.

I combined his stats from both leagues. Obviously he was more prolific in the Canadian league.  

While you and others can nick pick all you want, it proves that a player that size can stay healthy. 

16 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I combined his stats from both leagues. Obviously he was more prolific in the Canadian league.  

While you and others can nick pick all you want, it proves that a player that size can stay healthy. 

That’s great and all but we are talking about NFL careers. I don’t care what they can do in the CFL, USFL, or arena football. NFL players are bigger stronger and faster. PJ Walker was a XFL star to give you an idea of how different the leagues are…