• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So D.J gone..need WR's badly

Jmac

Currently, the league has a wide receiver deficit. They cost first rounders to trade for, are the second highest paid position group in the league (last I checked), and are being over drafted yearly. Six receivers were selected in the first 18 picks of last year's draft.

It's not going to be as easy as people think to find one without being lucky. We have to start taking shots this year.

Edited by Krovvy
  • Pie 1

Saw Panthers staff was at Odell’s workout today… I am sure he will want too much and be on playoff ready team to get another ring.. Hopkins maybe but I don’t think he’s a FA.. not sure who’s available currently.. saw Bears is taking Moores salary too.. so might give us wiggle room 

Edited by DamnItJake!

2 minutes ago, ChrisSimmsspleen said:

I remember when Benjamin got hurt in 2015 and everyone thought it was the end of the world.  We had no other big name receivers and went 15-1.  Don't overreact guys.

Let's not start equating prime Cam Newton with a rookie just quite yet.

Generally speaking we want to put as much talent around a rookie as possible while they develop. It's the reason why Hurney brought in Greg Olsen and Jeremy Shockey to compliment the veteran Steve Smith.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Let's not start equating prime Cam Newton with a rookie just quite yet.

Generally speaking we want to put as much talent around a rookie as possible while they develop. It's the reason why Hurney brought in Greg Olsen and Jeremy Shockey to compliment the veteran Steve Smith.

Well you have to admit the free agency and draft haven't happed yet right?

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Saw Panthers staff was at Odell’s workout today… I am sure he will want too much and be on playoff ready team to get another ring.. Hopkins maybe but I don’t think he’s a FA.. not sure who’s available currently.. saw Bears is taking Moores salary too.. so might give us wiggle room 

We can win this division with Stroud or Young with this defense. We damn near won it with Darnold.

I wouldn't say we are a rebuilding roster. If we offer him the most money I can definitely see OBJ coming here. I wouldn't offer him a lot though.