• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Size bros, I did some research and you're correct. Here's some stats about this year's QB class

jayboogieman

30 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Right. All the info for all the QBs came from the same part of ESPN's site except for the 2021 UGA stuff. I had to pull that from another site since that part of ESPN just showed the last season.

Anyway, let's just do the right thing and draft Ahlers, Richardson, or Levis and watch this place Indie Film Boom GIF by Signature Entertainment

Really want Fitterer to pull off his mask to reveal he’s Marty Hurney and draft Bijan Robinson #1.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, Varking said:

These weights and heights aren’t all accurate. Young needs to put on weight to play in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

To be fair, they said he weighed in at the combine at 204.

I responded about the weight/height thing earlier. It's what those pages have had up since at least halfway though last season, if not the entire time.

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I responded about the weight/height thing earlier. It's what those pages have had up since at least halfway though last season, if not the entire time.

Ok, but in all honesty I wasn’t directing it at you.  I found it remarkable that he actually weighed over 200lbs.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Brent Gregory said:

That's true but that wasn't a natural 204. That's why he didn't run the 40. He came in heavy because 200 plus looks and sounds a lot better when getting drafted. 

He’s got time to make it a natural 204.  CMC bulked up a good bit before he made it to camp too, iirc.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

He’s got time to make it a natural 204.  CMC bulked up a good bit before he made it to camp too, iirc.

And it cost him by bulking his body up too much and the little injuries started piling up.

Young has a small frame, he is not meant to play at 200+ pounds. The guy makes Tua look big and we have all seen him get rag dolled repeatedly in the NFL. No reason to take a guy who has a big chance at busting because he is too small for the NFL, there are already too many other variables to consider without worrying about size. 

• Pie 1