• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Do we have any clue about the strength staff or training crew?? They cannot be keeping the rhule strength staff........ after the A+ training staff....I see them staying. Odd to see this, but Im a nut about it.....just thought for sure frank would bring in his own strength staff and maybe a few others to help. 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Do we have any clue about the strength staff or training crew?? They cannot be keeping the rhule strength staff........ after the A+ training staff....I see them staying. Odd to see this, but Im a nut about it.....just thought for sure frank would bring in his own strength staff and maybe a few others to help. 

Rhule's S&C staff followed him to Nebraska, I think.

Haven't seen Jack about new guys.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Rhule's S&C staff followed him to Nebraska, I think.

Haven't seen Jack about new guys.

I thought the asst strength went to nebraska and the head coach scott fellow remained, but ....... i dont see him on the staff page. Odd to see them wait this long.

I dont see the training staff guys either...... 

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I thought the asst strength went to nebraska and the head coach scott fellow remained, but ....... i dont see him on the staff page. Odd to see them wait this long.

I dont see the training staff guys either...... 

Trainer is listed on the staff page. That page hasn't been updated last I looked though.

(special forces guy wasn't listed yet)

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Trainer is listed on the staff page. That page hasn't been updated last I looked though.

Ok, I see kevin king on the staff page (id put them on coaching one) and he was a rhule guy. I believe i seen him in one of the colbert pics/vids with him helping the rehab.

7 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

meh... Still don't think he's enough of an upgrade over TMJ, I'd rather see what TMJ can be with this new staff and QB and try and trade for a true #1 and/or draft someone with our 2nd.

3 wR set TMJ x Chark z Theilen Slot..

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, jfra78 said:

To everyone thinking DJ Moore is worth a 1st, the market is saying otherwise

Could also be Hopkins is already over 30 and coming off a year where he was suspended for PEDs. There aren't a lot of teams that can afford to take a $19M hit to their cap space in 2023.

3 hours ago, Bearzzz said:

Could also be Hopkins is already over 30 and coming off a year where he was suspended for PEDs. There aren't a lot of teams that can afford to take a $19M hit to their cap space in 2023.

Don’t use that logic in here this is a place for irrational view points lol. I agree he’s still a top talent but there are a lot of reasons he won’t garner a heavy trade package.

• Pie 1