• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keyshawn Johnson thinks we “could” move up for Will Anderson…

Chad_Cota

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Keyshawn has always pissed me off. He has had bias towards us since he was cut. To say we won’t be competitive and didn’t act like we could win the division because “carr” is laughable enough. 

Ehh Keyshawn has been pretty cool with us. He was riding with us when everybody in the media used to slander Cam.

Check my profile Keyshawn is a Carolina legend. The reason I became a Panthers fan.

16 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Ehh Keyshawn has been pretty cool with us. He was riding with us when everybody in the media used to slander Cam.

Check my profile Keyshawn is a Carolina legend. The reason I became a Panthers fan.

Keyshawn is the reason you became a Panther fan? I’m surprised you stayed with us more than season then! Lol no disrespect I was hyped when we originally signed him. I thought him and agent 89 would dominate the league. He was kissed at the panthers after we cut him and was definitely biased to us for a long time in his commentary. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Keyshawn is the reason you became a Panther fan? I’m surprised you stayed with us more than season then! Lol no disrespect I was hyped when we originally signed him. I thought him and agent 89 would dominate the league. He was kissed at the panthers after we cut him and was definitely biased to us for a long time in his commentary. 

Long story he was my favorite player as a kid. I started watching him on the Jets when he made that one hand catch. I use love playing with him in NFL 2k my friends always used Randy Moss, I was the only one who like playing with Keyshawn lol. Followed him to Tampa when he went to the Bucs and they won a SB. 

At the end of his career he came to Carolina which I was just starting to watch as a teenager then that's when I started learning more about football. He retired and I just became a Panthers fan from that point.

Crazy story but yes Keyshawn Johnson is why I became a Panthers fan.lol

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Long story he was my favorite player as a kid. I started watching him on the Jets when he made that one hand catch. I use love playing with him in NFL 2k my friends always used Randy Moss, I was the only one who like playing with Keyshawn lol. Followed him to Tampa when he went to the Bucs and they won a SB. 

At the end of his career he came to Carolina which I was just starting to watch as a teenager then that's when I started learning more about football. He retired and I just became a Panthers fan from that point.

Crazy story but yes Keyshawn Johnson is why I became a Panthers fan.lol

NFL 2k was/Is amazing 

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Flames 1