• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark visiting Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

22 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I can see him personally wanting 2 years assured if he's going to a new spot and smart teams are hesitant w/his injury history.  

Put yourself in his shoes--If no go on a multi-year somewhere, might as well get the 1 year deal you'll get most elsewhere at the place you've been the last year.  If DET wants you back, you know the playbook, QB and OC already. 

He's likely going to the Chiefs if that tweet is true.

Follow the JuJu route play with Mahomes win a SB and get paid in the offseason.

10 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I think he’s going to have to make a trade, whether it’s hop or Sutton/Jeudy. They may be able to land a FA, but it won’t be enough, a trade needs to happen. 

I like both Sutton or Jeudy.

Both came close to have 1000 yards receiving last year despite Russ playing like trash. They both have potential #1 WR potential imo. Sutton was actually a #1 before he had that injury.

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He's likely going to the Chiefs if that tweet is true.

Follow the JuJu route play with Mahomes win a SB and get paid in the offseason.

It’s not about the money it’s fact you can play with an established QB or play with super bowl . Our situation is not great right now because Free agent don’t know who will be throwing them the ball and if they are signing a one year deal what’s is the incentive to sign here over KC or a contender the money is probably going to be the same everywhere same goes for thielen

27 minutes ago, Biggdaddi1022 said:

It’s not about the money it’s fact you can play with an established QB or play with super bowl . Our situation is not great right now because Free agent don’t know who will be throwing them the ball and if they are signing a one year deal what’s is the incentive to sign here over KC or a contender the money is probably going to be the same everywhere same goes for thielen

This makes to much sense, yea if Andy D is gonna start the first 5-6 games and your basing your bonuses on incentives better start eating ramen noodles lol I can know understand a little better what’s holding up wr jumping on board with the dream team coaching squad.