• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark visiting Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yikes!

So the same Josh Norman that got his ass whooped by his own teammate Cam Newton?

Yeah everybody makes mistakes. You still holding onto a grudge from 2015. 

Yes. Same reason I want Nothing but pain for Sean Payton and Gregg Williams for their bounty paying asses. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yikes!

So the same Josh Norman that got his ass whooped by his own teammate Cam Newton?

OBJ isn't coming here and you're the only one pounding the table for him. Move along.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Cancer may not be fair but you think he is the player we need? I heard he wanted @20M/yr, do you think thats true and worth it? 

Thank you for admitting he is not a team cancer.

Players all around the league are recruiting him. He's not a bad person.

As far as him as a player yes I think he is a player we could use. I suggested a 1yr prove it deal. His injury risk is a concern but on a 1yr deal it'n not really a major concern for me. If he gets hurt we can move on. He's still productive when he plays. I think he can produce on this team.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Thank you for admitting he is not a team cancer.

Players all around the league are recruiting him. He's not a bad person.

As far as him as a player yes I think he is a player we could use. I suggested a 1yr prove it deal. His injury risk is a concern but on a 1yr deal it'n not really a major concern for me. If he gets hurt we can move on. He's still productive when he plays. I think he can produce on this team.

"Players all around the league recruiting him"

yet no team is even linked to him

Edited by therealmjl

2 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Why?

Minus last season Hardman has been pretty healthy. He’s a true field stretcher but can also take a dump off and turn it into something big. We don’t really have that on our team right now

Chark cannot stay healthy

Chark when healthy can win deep no denying that but him and Terrace are pretty similar players. 

All the names left are pretty meh to me anyways. Why do you want Chark?

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yikes!

Also OBJ's "Mistake" was a deliberate attempt to injure our player by spearing him in the head with the crown of his helmet. That's not a mistake. That was

insubordinate GIF

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Minus last season Hardman has been pretty healthy. He’s a true field stretcher but can also take a dump off and turn it into something big. We don’t really have that on our team right now

Chark cannot stay healthy

Chark when healthy can win deep no denying that but him and Terrace are pretty similar players. 

All the names left are pretty meh to me anyways. Why do you want Chark?

Mainly the size/speed combo. Injuries are definitely a concern but he seems closer to a low-end WR1 than Hardman does. I'd be good with Hardman too as a field stretcher/gadget type but Chark feels like the higher upside play. I do agree TMJ and he are similar, but I don't see it as a bad thing.

And if for some reason Chark wants to stay in Detroit then by all means we need to focus in on Hardman.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 1