• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Bryce Young is believed to be favorite for #1 for the Panthers right now

TheSpecialJuan

11 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Richardson's floor is the biggest QB bust since Jamarcus Russel, Johnny Football and Zach Wilson dont have poo on this guy. Dude struggled heavily against a 1-11 South Florida team. Some Panther fans think that he's going to bring back the Cam years but they have heavy rose tinted glasses.

I think his floor is closer to Taysom Hill. Even if you removed his throwing ability, he’d be in the NFL at a different position based on his college tape. Ceiling is probably a more explosive Cam.

Expecting him to ever reach Young/Stroud levels of passing ability is a huge stretch, but you’d hypothetically take him at 1 if you think he can close that gap enough that his other talents can make him more effective in the long run. 

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

This place will have a meltdown if it's not Young or Stroud.  I'm going to stay it's neither since those two seem to be the huddle concensus pick. The Huddle is never right about qb's. 

Most of us liked Cam. Was mostly the f150 crowd that whined about it. 

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

This place will have a meltdown if it's not Young or Stroud.  I'm going to stay it's neither since those two seem to be the huddle concensus pick. The Huddle is never right about qb's. 

Let's hope this is the one time they are wrong about QB's. LOL 🙂

1 hour ago, Jaxel said:

I think it's more concerning, if true, that we have completely removed ourselves from one of the top guys. Not very good due diligence if you ask me.

you guys are fugin hilarious buying in to the poo pot that the media is stirring and acting concerned

LMAO