• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Natalie Miller (aka Verge): per her sources, Panthers moved up to #1 to take Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Water is wet

If Tepper likes Bryce that’s where my money is. I can see where there may be legitimate differing opinions from different members of the coaching staff about who the pick should be. If I paid 2.275 billion for this team and had to live with the results of this pick I would listen to the coaching staff, but the final decision would be mine as owner. This pick more than any other since Tepper has been here will define his legacy as an owner. You can believe “it will be the coaching  staffs decision” if you wish. I don’t think so. 

Just now, frankw said:

I'm not gonna lie to you though. The fact some longtime former Darnold homers reaaaaaaaaaaaaally want Bryce Young does give me pause. Hoping for the best.

It’s tough because the Young fanboys are cut from the same cloth as the Darnold ones, but @rippadonnis spamming for Stroud which is also a red flag…

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, Stuart Smith said:

If Tepper likes Bryce that’s where my money is. I can see where there may be legitimate differing opinions from different members of the coaching staff about who the pick should be. If I paid 2.275 billion for this team and had to live with the results of this pick I would listen to the coaching staff, but the final decision would be mine as owner. This pick more than any other since Tepper has been here will define his legacy as an owner. You can believe “it will be the coaching  staffs decision” if you wish. I don’t think so. 

And I guess you can't fire yourself, so that's a bonus too.

On 3/21/2023 at 8:27 AM, MHS831 said:

Cam was fairly raw when he came out, and most people do not realize that he was below 60% completions for his career.  At Auburn in 2010 Cam was at 66%--so his accuracy dropped--(pro system vs. spread)

Truth be told, if Ginn caught all he dropped it would have helped Cam’s completion rate considerably. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Yeah I'm very devastated about the possibility of drafting and developing our franchise QB. Take it easy bud.

Shambles…Bahahaha

Use Mrcompletely to poo the post then Frank to act like u don’t care that much. 
classic Franky Lmao.

Edited by Ivory Panther
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, Stuart Smith said:

Truth be told, if Ginn caught all he dropped it would have helped Cam’s completion rate considerably. 

then when he went to the saints, he caught everything.  I think Cam threw a hard ball to catch.  Didn't he split Smith's hand open once? 

• Pie 1