• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther re-sign DT Henry Anderson

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Henderson has no price tag my man another year like last year he’ll be unemployed.

My point - Panthers have until May 1 to decide if they wish to pick up his 5th year option of 11m.  Based on his work so far, I doubt they do so.  That plus Jackson's 14m cap hit (vs. 10m in savings from a cut) means we may really need a cb sooner rather than later.  They are not cheap on the open market.

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

My point - Panthers have until May 1 to decide if they wish to pick up his 5th year option of 11m.  Based on his work so far, I doubt they do so.  That plus Jackson's 14m cap hit (vs. 10m in savings from a cut) means we may really need a cb sooner rather than later.  They are not cheap on the open market.

We’re not going to pick up an 11m option for Henderson. That doesn’t mean he won’t be a Panther in 2024. We may keep him around on a cheaper deal. 

• Pie 2

20 hours ago, MHS831 said:

As  a rotational DE, he is going to be solid--20 snaps per game--maybe 25.  That gives us Williams, Anderson, Brown, YGM (I think he will be the inside pass rusher) at the DE positions.

Ive seen this past around more than normal, YGM isnt a good 3-4 fit. I totally disagree, I think its the best chance he has at making a NFL career. 

Id also love to sign clowny on da cheap too, him and JJ watt were hell as 3-4 ends....YGM can play it, not at either of theirs lvl, but enough get 20 snaps. 

7 hours ago, Basbear said:

Ive seen this past around more than normal, YGM isnt a good 3-4 fit. I totally disagree, I think its the best chance he has at making a NFL career. 

Id also love to sign clowny on da cheap too, him and JJ watt were hell as 3-4 ends....YGM can play it, not at either of theirs lvl, but enough get 20 snaps. 

I’d love Clowney or Yannick O from the colts I wonder if that’s even a option for us.

• Beer 1