• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears would have accepted Moore, Burns or Brown.

Varking

Just now, Aussie Tank said:

Not wrong seems like drafts are spitting out talented WRs all over the place lately 

theres a million of them.  and the right combination of them and offensive system, you can get away without having some superstar WR.  See KC. 

Meanwhile good interior defensive lineman are incredibly valuable, are always going in the top 10, because if you can get ran on in the NFL, you are fuged.  meanwhile you can find another WR a whole lot easier.  Disagree with Varking strongly

1 minute ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

Hopkins had Matt Schaub (2013), Ryan Fitzpatrick (2014), Brian Hoyer (2015), Brock Oswieler (2016) , Tom Savage/ Deshaun Watson (2017)  Dehsaun Watson (2017 - 2019), Kyler Murray (2020 - present)  

I think it's very debatable to say Hopkins had worse play at the QB position compared to DJ Moore.

DJ has had it worse for sure. 

• Pie 1

Just now, The Huddler said:

theres a million of them.  and the right combination of them and offensive system, you can get away without having some superstar WR.  See KC. 

Meanwhile good interior defensive lineman are incredibly valuable, are always going in the top 10, because if you can get ran on in the NFL, you are fuged.  meanwhile you can find another WR a whole lot easier.  Disagree with Varking strongly

I get your stance. I just think if it’s that easy to snag a WR why have we been so bad at it? 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I think the Bears valued DJ the most out of the three. Young WR under control with a friendly contract for a few years. Helps out Fields and rounds out their WR room. Burns is basically just a rusher and Brown is just a run stuffer. They got more boxes checked with DJ. 

Entirely possible but they would be wrong.  Burns was probably laughed off and Brown is an ascending star at DT.  You don’t miss a player like him until he isn’t there anymore 

• Beer 1

Just now, Shocker said:

Entirely possible but they would be wrong.  Burns was probably laughed off and Brown is an ascending star at DT.  You don’t miss a player like him until he isn’t there anymore 

I don’t necessarily think it’s wrong for their situation. If Moore plays how he did here he’s going to help their young qb develop in a major way. For what Burns does you can pay Yannick to hit the QB and not play the run. 

Im a jury is still out on Derrick. He’s had one really good year so you hope he’s going to add onto that and not regress.