• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears would have accepted Moore, Burns or Brown.

Varking

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I agree with this. Having a #1 WR already on the roster would have been crucial for the rookie QB.

Brown is great but he plays the least important position of the 3 players.

Is DJ a #1 WR? He was one of my favorite players, but I feel like he was a great #2. He wasn’t a huge TD threat and would disappear some games with bad route running. Granted he had bad QB play which makes it hard to judge. 

• Pie 4

If true, I'm shocked we didn't send them Brown.

Nothing against him, particularly as he looked great last year.

But we made the trade to draft a QB at #1, having him a reliable #1 like DJ seems like a more important position to still have filled than a DT/DE.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 2

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Is DJ a #1 WR? He was one of my favorite players, but I feel like he was a great #2. He wasn’t a huge TD threat and would disappear some games with bad route running. Granted he had bad QB play which makes it hard to judge. 

Look at the QB's he had since he joined the team a washed Cam, Bridgewater, Darnold, PJ, Mayfield...

He was putting up 1000 yards with those QB's. Yes he is a true #1.

If the dude had a elite QB he would be talked about as a top 5 WR imo.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 2

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Hopkins killed it with worse QB play at Houston that’s a true Alpha DJ Moore imo had the skills to do it he just doesn’t have that killer mindset to take that next step

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Look at the QB's he had since he joined the team a washed Cam, Bridgewater, Darnold, PJ, Mayfield...

He was putting up 1000 yards with those QB's. Yes he is a true #1.

If the dude had a elite QB he would be talked about as a top 5 WR imo.

I like DJ but honestly any WR that gets 100-150 targets is going to get 1000 yards. Chark did it in 2019 and he got 500 yards on 50 targets last year. Thielen does a lot of red zone work so his yards aren't as crazy but his TD's are higher

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Hopkins killed it with worse QB play at Houston that’s a true Alpha DJ Moore imo had the skills to do it he just doesn’t have that killer mindset to take that next step

That’s kind of how I feel. I’ve seen DJ taken out of games by solid defenses or CB play. You can’t really take away true WR1s IMO. I’ve had him in fantasy for several years and it’s hit or miss for elite production.

• Pie 1